• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
3 am didn't work (tried to join when my daughter woke up) let's see if 8 am does!

No connection to the drive club network, Just fucking amazing.

Ferny

Wake up this morning to find this on my rear bumper with not a single clue as to how it happened or could have happened. Got this car two weeks ago too which makes it all the more depressing. I got the Brent curse :(

zTPBH60.jpg

A few months ago I go down to my truck to find that a bird has pecked a dime size hole in the top of the fiberglass lid I have on the bed. That bird is an assshole.

Wake up this morning to find this on my rear bumper with not a single clue as to how it happened or could have happened. Got this car two weeks ago too which makes it all the more depressing. I got the Brent curse :(

I see that tag, Ferny. You bought a Hyundai? I thought you were a high roller.

McNei1y

I mean "waaaah I didn't get drafted, waaaah I don't get playing time, waaaah I'm better than the other players"

no you're not Magnus McInnis.

But yeah that is sort of like me.

brentech

My mother in law got rear ended yesterday when stopped waiting to turn left. Her accident was actually at speed, so luckly she's alright.

Terrible 2 weeks. My car, my wife sick, now inlaws car.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Letting people quit out of Iron Banner without penalty seems like the dumbest thing.

Whatever team is down 2000 points instantly loses like 2-3 people. Pretty much every game.

eznark

Banned
I haven't really had an issues with it and I've played a ton of it.

Having to get 500 kills with void power to complete this stage of the yellow bounty though? Fuck you luke

brentech

Letting people quit out of Iron Banner without penalty seems like the dumbest thing.

Whatever team is down 2000 points instantly loses like 2-3 people. Pretty much every game.

Every now and then I'll join a game in progress, but I honestly haven't seen many quitters. 2000 points isn't all that hard a comeback if the scores are under 15k

Mrbob

So I've now moved five controlled captains into Warchief positions. Enemy Warchiefs have other captains as body guards, and it is very cool when you take control of those captains. When you fight the WarChief his body guards will turn on him. The nemesis system really opens up when you have all options available. For a sequel I want to be able to do everything from the beginning.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I've now moved five controlled captains into Warchief positions. Enemy Warchiefs have other captains as body guards, and it is very cool when you take control of those captains. When you fight the WarChief his body guards will turn on him. The nemesis system really opens up when you have all options available. For a sequel I want to be able to do everything from the beginning.

[/BobBlog]

Lol that was actually my car previous to this one.

So I got a couple quotes at different shops. It ranged from $250-$500. For something this minor, paying $500 seems insane.

Insurance won't take care of it? In SC, they just file it under uninsured motorist and it's a flat $200 deductible.

Ferny

Insurance won't take care of it? In SC, they just file it under uninsured motorist and it's a flat $200 deductible.
I'd rather not file a claim and potentially it affects my premium in some way. If it's $250, I can deal with paying that, anything more and that's just crazy. I do agree that even $250 is a bit much.

Hm, well I guess he lives!

Squall if you could please post here more that'd be great. I wasn't sure if people had PM'd you but do check in here more often, thanks

I've been keeping in touch with people via PM like usually requested in here. DcX and I kept seeing each other's message late but yesterday we connected early on and I asked for confirmation for a certain time and never heard back. I then sent another to say I could play "now" but didn't hear back so I just put to advance so Crimson and I could play as soon as it advanced. I played Trasher, it was AZ that I missed due to bachelor party shenanigans, sorry bro. Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone! I'll post in here if I have problems hear back from someone. I'd post in here more in general if it wasn't 90 percent DOTA talk ;P

JABEE

Its why i banned it after it came up. I didnt hear about it until they already allowed him to switch.

Whatever all that means!
We didn't get our game in! Sanjuro said he was on his way home from the Bruins game, and we never got our game in!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Driveclub would probably be so much fun if the fucking thing worked. This is seriously pissing me off. All of my PS4 purchases have been pieces of shit. NBA 2k14, BF4, Ass Crud 4 (just personal tastes nothing wrong with it), and now Driveclub.

The only games that I've enjoyed are Madden25 and MLB but even MLB sucked ass online. I think Sony had no fucking idea how well received the PS4 would be and obviously didn't plan their network infrastructure for it. I hope they get shit together. I don't think it really matters if the system has better specs and games look better on it if they never work online. So frustrating. Sorry needed to rant in here because if I did this in the driveclub thread i would get attacked and maybe banned.

brentech

Can't remember, did anyone reach luke last week for their game?

Also, pls edit the OP with correct players for their teams and remove people from wait list that are in now.
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Smokey

Driveclub would probably be so much fun if the fucking thing worked. This is seriously pissing me off. All of my PS4 purchases have been pieces of shit. NBA 2k14, BF4, Ass Crud 4 (just personal tastes nothing wrong with it), and now Driveclub.

The only games that I've enjoyed are Madden25 and MLB but even MLB sucked ass online. I think Sony had no fucking idea how well received the PS4 would be and obviously didn't plan their network infrastructure for it. I hope they get shit together. I don't think it really matters if the system has better specs and games look better on it if they never work online. So frustrating. Sorry needed to rant in here because if I did this in the driveclub thread i would get attacked and maybe banned.

Too late you are now a fanboy Rob

I welcome you with open arms . Shit would be smooth as fuck on X1

The games you listed that are mp have issues on all platforms. EA is the only company who puts forth a competent online experience in sports games but BF4 was incomplete for months.

PSN is crappy but so is xbl on xbone. Cannot stand that everything is an app

It's really disappointing to me because at this point in my life I couldn't care less about single player bullshit and just want my goddamn shit back

Top Bottom