• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT WOOOOOOOOOOORKED I JOINED GREG'S CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

iboTXbNPy4jgta.gif

brentech

is this real life?!

Wow. I connected, and it took forever, but I was able to see Eznark online along with another friend. It's almost 2004 on here.
It doesn't show me having an invite, at least the server isn't aware. I'm trying to send a join request, but it's really hanging.

NVM, it says I joined!!!!!!

SLx19c3.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Too late you are now a fanboy Rob

I welcome you with open arms . Shit would be smooth as fuck on X1

lol. lets not get crazy, yet.

The games you listed that are mp have issues on all platforms. EA is the only company who puts forth a competent online experience in sports games but BF4 was incomplete for months.

PSN is crappy but so is xbl on xbone. Cannot stand that everything is an app

Yea your right as we all know people constantly shit on EA and more specifically madden but it's one of the only sports games that gets online right year after year. Probably Fifa too but I don't play that.

I don't have any experience with XBL I owned a 360 for a while last gen until it crapped out but never paid for the xbl service. I guess I just assumed it was solid because I always hear everyone talk about how great it is compared to PSN.

ps. Driveclub still doesn't work lol. I saw once or twice that it connected before I started a race but by the time I got back to menus after the race it was gone again. I guess it's still not up on PS+ what a shit show.

Every time I am playing FIFA and it's mostly flawless 11 on 11 play it just makes it more ridiculous for online games to be in the state they are

brentech

ps. Driveclub still doesn't work lol. I saw once or twice that it connected before I started a race but by the time I got back to menus after the race it was gone again. I guess it's still not up on PS+ what a shit show.

They said they aren't going to bother putting it on PS+ until the servers are worked out for the paying customers. Not that that makes it any better. Evolution really fucked that up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Turns out the raid is pretty cool. I think you realize when you go through it why they want you to do it with friends and not matchmaking. The coordination for the fights is absolutely necessary and some of the bullshit antics in between can really only happen properly with friends. The cynical person in me wants to think some of those moments (like the platforming section) weren't meant to be that funny, but I actually think they know what people will do in those scenarios.

We still have to beat the final boss but its the most fun I've had with destiny to date. Its a pretty big bummer that the other raids will be behind paywalls. This is what more more of the game should have been.

Nightz

I was actually ready to go to bed when CB messaged me about the raid last night. Considering how our first try went, I wasn't really feeling up to it. But I'm glad I stayed up and did it anyway. That was super fun, and the disappearing platforms section was hilarious.

However, I am paying for it now that I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep.

Also, Drizz and Splat need to join the Madden GAF clan so we can all get the achievement for completing a raid with all fireteam members being in the same clan.

Nightz

I'd definitely do it again. You need the gear that drops from raids to get to 30, so you'd have to run it many times and pray for the gear to drop.

Does any1 have a rinse signal? Were about to play our game, both of us on but im scouting his CBs to see if they can press and then he logs before I hop in the lobby.

Splat

Man I'm dragging ass this morning. Raid was fun! Rocks are pretty slippery though, I kept falling into the pit for some reason

rinse82

Fuuuu my internet. That was a great game too, its still down for me Drizz, don't know when its gonna come back up. So sorry

Top Bottom