• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Team switching is almost as lame as quitting mid season. You get an asterisk no matter what you accomplish this season.

Its why i banned it after it came up. I didnt hear about it until they already allowed him to switch.

(7:36:24 PM) sanjuromifune: can you post in the thread "eat a dick, JABEE. cunt. Where the fuck is Ferny?"
(7:36:32 PM) sanjuromifune: "PS Eat more dicks"
Whatever all that means!

Your prayers have been answered, FMT! Thank the snow and Wilson not being able to hit a goddamn receiver to save his life.

edit: also, did you get your WRs 99 CIT or something? They'd get nailed after every catch and just hold on like it was nothing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Trying to find your defenders when passing was like those hidden picture illusions that you have to stare at for 30 seconds

Trying to find your defenders when passing was like those hidden picture illusions that you have to stare at for 30 seconds

Good thing your line gave you enough protection to take your time. The only way I could get any pressure is by blitzing at least 2.

Sokantish

The long run is what kills me. Before that McCluster was 18 for 44. That long run makes it a much more respectable 19 for 101.
Yeah you were destroying me with Piierre-Paul, I was getting kind of upset because I don't like passing a ton in a game. I throw way too many INTs

brentech

Alright. Ordered 2 BenQ 1ms monitors. Will sell my LG for 100 or whatever it's worth. ASUS VG248 will still be my primary PC monitor.

Bought a DisplayPort cable and another desk mount arm. Ready for the 3 monitor life, and DirecTV in my office.
Just going to swap positions of my computer and the PS4.

Greg

no one able to join the club yet? I feel like drunken Driveclubbing right now

I completed all the stars in tour already, so I'm not going to play again until online is working smoothly and I can contribute to the club

eznark

Banned
HOLY SHIT I JOINED THE CLUB!!!!!!!!

oh, well, I hit accept but there was a problem with the server. If I had bought this game physically I would've snapped it in two. It's dead, Jim.

Greg

HOLY SHIT I JOINED THE CLUB!!!!!!!!

oh, well, I hit accept but there was a problem with the server. If I had bought this game physically I would've snapped it in two. It's dead, Jim.
I wonder if that means I can get club experience

I'm about to have a 2-hour drunk session if so

Mrbob

Just played the Bayonetta 2 demo and it is indeed amazing. Full version going to be crazy if the prologue is this insane. 99 percent chance Bayonetta 2 is goty based off the demo alone.

Greg

send a brotha a club invite
I didn't know you had the game, I thought you were just trolling my enjoyment or else I would've sent you one already!

it's down for me now, so I'll do some work and check back occasionally

what's your PSN? I'll send a friend invite now to make it easier once it goes up edit: nevermind, I used Madden to find your name

brentech

I didn't know you had the game, I thought you were just trolling my enjoyment or else I would've sent you one already!

it's down for me now, so I'll do some work and check back occasionally

what's your PSN? I'll send a friend invite now to make it easier once it goes up edit: nevermind, I used Madden to find your name

I can see that I have an invite, but not who it's from or a chance to accept it. Baby steps.

llai86

Neo Member
i just joined as steelers, let me know what time is good for you tomorrow bengals. i probably won't be home until like, 11 central though

Top Bottom