• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Fucking Christ

Even the status page can't stay up!

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Smokey

Fucking Christ

Even the status page can't stay up!

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

hTUq0kh.gif

brentech

Anyone have any other means of contacting rinse? going to eat in about an hour, if i don't hear anything can i get him on AP?

Mrbob

Can't wait for Best Buy to have 100 percent bonus trade in. I'll send 2K back for Fifa.

Edit: Looks like I can get 40 dollars right now. I can virtually break even since I paid $47.99 and received a 10 dollar GC.

Mrbob

Yeah I'm dumb for believing 2K sports can deliver a product that works online. They are worse than the MLB The Show team when it comes to functioning online play.

Is there a youtube feed online for the Navi/VG games? Want to watch them.

Greg

Anyone have any other means of contacting rinse? going to eat in about an hour, if i don't hear anything can i get him on AP?
check Driveclub when you get the chance

just tried and magically got in and it let me create a club - sent you and ez invites

we are now the proud owners of DOTA

TheCrow

Yeah I'm dumb for believing 2K sports can deliver a product that works online. They are worse than the MLB The Show team when it comes to functioning online play.

Is there a youtube feed online for the Navi/VG games? Want to watch them.

Nothing is up yet besides the twitch vods.

Eagles @ Cowboys
Redskins @ Colts (AP)
Titans @ Texans
Browns @ Bills (AP)
Panthers @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Falcons

Those are the remaining games. I've put the Colts (Luke) and Bills (Rinse) on autopilot for now, since I saw their owners post that they had a hard time getting in contact or hearing back about a specific time. They can toggle themselves if they show up.

Advance is 7:30 CT.

McNei1y

Eagles @ Cowboys
Redskins @ Colts (AP)
Titans @ Texans
Browns @ Bills (AP)
Panthers @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Falcons

Those are the remaining games. I've put the Colts (Luke) and Bills (Rinse) on autopilot for now, since I saw their owners post that they had a hard time getting in contact or hearing back about a specific time. They can toggle themselves if they show up.

Advance is 7:30 CT.

I'll wait another 30 mins or so but I haven't heard from Luke since yesterday about a playing time tonight. I hope he can respond back!

Also, My Player is created. Magnus McInnis crashing boards for yall... he looks normal though. I was thinking about making him look goofy AF

TheCrow

Show me your ways to be a good FIFA player!

Pass! Don't be afraid to just pass the ball even if it won't directly lead to a goal or shot. Ball movement is very important. Oh and try to move into space to give other players someone to pass to.

brentech

Knowing his schedule he has no shot of getting it in with you. I'll go put him on AP right now.
I actually just got a response to my PM, he said I'd have to play CPU, so we're all set. He thought he was on bye this "week"

check Driveclub when you get the chance

just tried and magically got in and it let me create a club - sent you and ez invites

we are now the proud owners of DOTA

no connection for me =(
Hopefully I'll be able to join tonight or tomorrow

Pass! Don't be afraid to just pass the ball even if it won't directly lead to a goal or shot. Ball movement is very important. Oh and try to move into space to give other players someone to pass to.

<3

brentech

Phew. Scraped by that CPU game. Had a late punt that resulted in Bills having the ball on the 6 and EJ took a sack in the end zone for the safety. I was only up by one at that point, so that sealed it for me. Was able to keep the ball to the end.

Threw 3 picks, but one was a hailmary prayer to end the first half.

Advanced.

Week 14

Next advance: Sunday, October 12, 7:30 CT

Cowboys @ Bears
Steelers @ Bengals
Rams @ Redskins
Giants @ Titans
Panthers @ Saints
Jets @ Vikings
Ravens @ Dolphins
Colts @ Browns
Buccaneers @ Lions
Texans @ Jaguars
Bills @ Broncos
Chiefs @ Cardinals
Seahawks @ Eagles
49ers @ Raiders
Patriots @ Chargers
Falcons @ Packers

AFC OPTW - Andre Johnson 8 REC, 227 YDS, 2 TD
AFC DPTW - Cortez Allen 1 TKL, 2 INT, 1 TD

NFC OPTW - Eli Manning 14-19 310 YDS, 4 TD
NFC DPTW - Morgan Burnett 5 TKL, 3 INT

The new Steelers owner is llai86, that's his GAF handle and his PSN username. He'll be signing in tonight.

I've also noticed that Squall (Cardinals) has gone MIA. The last time he's posted in this thread was on October 1st, and I'm not totally sure if he played his game against Trasher. He's missed two games since, and the last I heard about him, DCX says he ignored him here (Has anyone PM'd him?) and on PSN.

Anyone seen him around elsewhere?

I've been playing Destiny with squall a little bit this week. Next time I can hop in his fire team and see what's up I will.

Nvm. He's online playing crimson as I type.

Hm, well I guess he lives!

Squall if you could please post here more that'd be great. I wasn't sure if people had PM'd you but do check in here more often, thanks

Top Bottom