• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Brent I am back at the Columbus convention center today. Wish there was DOTA instead of this fitness expo! Way better ass here though.

brentech

Brent I am back at the Columbus convention center today. Wish there was DOTA instead of this fitness expo! Way better ass here though.
Lol, probably doesn't smell like a bunch of heathens farting Flipz all day either. Or maybe it's worse if they're actually working out.

Mrbob

Just got done with yard work, going to eat soon. I'll be on around 6 to 630 central time. I'll send you a message on psn when I'm on.

Mrbob

GG Trasher. Another close game down to the wire and the Madden Gods shine on me again. Forte stumbling, bumbling, refusing to go down before I get into FG range to win it with no time remaining.

Week 17

Next vance: Tuesday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Panthers @ Falcons
Browns @ Ravens
Cowboys @ Redskins
Colts @ Titans
Lions @ Packers
Jags @ Texans
Chargers @ Chiefs
Jets @ Dolphins
Bears @ Vikings
Bills @ Pats
Eagles @ Giants
Bengals @ Steelers
Saints @ Bucs
Raiders @ Broncos
Cards @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks

NFC OPOTW: Robert Griffin III (Redskins) - 14/16, 300 yards, 4 TD
NFC DPOTW: N/A

AFC OPOTW: Tom Brady (Patriots) - 29/35, 378 yards, 6 TD, 1 INT
AFC DPOTW: Aaron Ross (Ravens) - 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FR, 1 TD

I think it's my internet. It's supposed to be 10-15 Mbps which is the best my isp offers here but I'm lucky if I can connect at half of that.

did you ever try direct connecting? i tested both and the difference is insane. wifi adapter in the ps4 is trash (just like it was in the ps3).

the xbone's wi-fi is excellent though

I didn't try that probably should though. I've tried it before and couldn't really tell the difference both felt slow as fuck lol. I figured it would take 20-24 hours so it wasn't much slower than usual.

I didn't try that probably should though. I've tried it before and couldn't really tell the difference both felt slow as fuck lol. I figured it would take 20-24 hours so it wasn't much slower than usual.

you gotta direct connect if you can. I've had my PS4 next to my router and it got trash speeds compared to when it was wired in, almost cut in half

brentech

jtvrX2Zh.jpg

Meanwhile, Fifa got a 9.25

Not all Ea Canada teams are created equal.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Since I guess there wasn't room for me in the Madden Driveclub club I created a club called "MLBgaf" if anyone wants to join. It's lonely out here.

http://i.imgur.com/jtvrX2Zh.jpg[img]

Meanwhile, Fifa got a 9.25

Not all Ea Canada teams are created equal.[/QUOTE]

It is a shame what they have done to my favorite OTP mode :(

although fifa has filled the void just fine, but i do miss hitting the shit out of people and failing breakaways

Hey LJ, let me know a good time for you. I usually can't play until after 9pm Eastern but if that doesn't work for you, I can try to work something out.

SickBoy

as crazy as this sounds.... if the cards and lions were to both win (against the niners/packers), i believe the giants would get into the playoffs

Hmm.. if this comes to pass, it will be of interest to the Saints. Sim games killed me this season... I think I'm 1-3 in those games. (Pleasantly surprised I've been above .500 in games vs. real competition)

Top Bottom