• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

My PF is gone. I wasn't connected to servers at first and was playing all day. I want to try out the park so I reboot it and my guy is gone.

Oh 2k...

I think I'm gonna make a PG now.

giphy.gif

SickBoy

DCX, are you still good for around 10ET? Just got finished dealing with all the stuff on my plate for this evening, so I'm good to go.

bitches all day about playing with trash opponents

gets in a party and in the same park as pistol and me

goes and joins a 2 v 2 game while we're all searching for games

never leaves

???????????????????

Smokey

bitches all day about playing with trash opponents

gets in a party and in the same park as pistol and me

goes and joins a 2 v 2 game while we're all searching for games

never leaves

???????????????????

profit

i am getting W's right now. my boy sportsaholic5 and i putting in work

SickBoy

gg DCX.

First of all, I felt like I was taking a bit long with the clock, so I'm sorry if that was indeed true (let me know!). I was really thinking hard a lot of the time when I got to the line. Wasn't trying to burn clock.

That had to be a frustrating one... I suspect it was similar for much of the game but there was a stretch there where Ryan was so obviously inaccurate.

On D you were dialling up just the right mix of man and zone... your guys were playing really well in man coverage. There was one play where you were manned up and I thought "ha, I got him" and then the receiver never got a good release off the line. I'm sure Graham is my leading receiver, but he's never been so heavily favored in my pass attack.

Also, Brees is clearly made of glass. Three injuries in the same game??

Greg

GG, Soka - those outside runs killed me

and I pressed the wrong button on that pick in the 4th - I was legit upset about that because I wanted to make it interesting

Sokantish

GG, Soka - those outside runs killed me

and I pressed the wrong button on that pick in the 4th - I was legit upset about that because I wanted to make it interesting

GG, I got so lucky on that first passing TD I had, you should have had the INT on that one

brentech

Gg jab. Doesn't get much worse than that. Literally hit the wrong button on the taint.
I really need to stop playing Madden games right after waking up or sick in this case.

That squib was an accident. Was supposed be be normal onside, not that I had enough time for 2 scores anyways.

JABEE

Gg jab. Doesn't get much worse than that. Literally hit the wrong button on the taint.
I really need to stop playing Madden games right after waking up or sick in this case.

That squib was an accident. Was supposed be be normal onside, not that I had enough time for 2 scores anyways.

I had no clue how to recover that squib.

GG. I'm happy to be tied for 3rd place in my division now. lol

I feel like I'm starting to figure some things out. I'm still taking too many unnecessary risks with the ball.

brentech

I had no clue how to recover that squib.

GG. I'm happy to be tied for 3rd place in my division now. lol

I feel like I'm starting to figure some things out. I'm still taking too many unnecessary risks with the ball.

1st and 2nd quarters, I don't know how your guys caught some of those balls. It was driving me crazy.

I just watched the first pick I threw, and I kind of thought it when it happened, but wasn't sure if I saw it wrong. Your guy was turned around, then started back pedaling while the ball was in the air. Thought it'd just get batted down at best, but he made the quickest move ever for him not to collide with my TE and get the ball.

Those the madden breaks, but infuriating.

Lot of missed throws on 3rd down by Hoyer, to open receivers. And then your own receivers just kept ping ponging off my defenders. It was crazy how many first downs they bounced into or for much more than even that.

brentech

ugh, almost positive I have a sinus infection. I sneeze and I think all my teeth are going to fly out. Have almost every symptom on the list.
Between this and my wife who was feeling better for about 5 days before taking a turn for the worse yesterday, we're all jacked up.

Smokey

ugh, almost positive I have a sinus infection. I sneeze and I think all my teeth are going to fly out. Have almost every symptom on the list.
Between this and my wife who was feeling better for about 5 days before taking a turn for the worse yesterday, we're all jacked up.

i think i got the same shit. been sniffling and shit all night on top of arguing with dick heads in MyPark

Smokey

My favorite part of tonight is when phee said "wait, I thought we were on defense!"

oh i wasn't calling yall dick heads i was talking about the clowns i was dealing with before yall got on

phee had some truly epic moments tonight including running in circles around the ball which directly caused a L lul

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was damn near sitting under the hoop ont he other side watching that happen. It was amazing

DCX

DCX
gg DCX.

First of all, I felt like I was taking a bit long with the clock, so I'm sorry if that was indeed true (let me know!). I was really thinking hard a lot of the time when I got to the line. Wasn't trying to burn clock.

That had to be a frustrating one... I suspect it was similar for much of the game but there was a stretch there where Ryan was so obviously inaccurate.

On D you were dialling up just the right mix of man and zone... your guys were playing really well in man coverage. There was one play where you were manned up and I thought "ha, I got him" and then the receiver never got a good release off the line. I'm sure Graham is my leading receiver, but he's never been so heavily favored in my pass attack.

Also, Brees is clearly made of glass. Three injuries in the same game??
I thought for sure,the srecond or third injury would result in a real injury lol

It was,nuts with Ryan's accuracy. At one point he threw in the grond behind a target lol I've only seen Tebow make that throw. I played ok on D but the inceptions gave you short fields and there are so many snaps a D can take before it breaks.

Looking forward to the off season. Good luck the rest of the way.

DCX

I thought for sure,the srecond or third injury would result in a real injury lol

It was,nuts with Ryan's accuracy. At one point he threw in the grond behind a target lol I've only seen Tebow make that throw. I played ok on D but the inceptions gave you short fields and there are so many snaps a D can take before it breaks.

Looking forward to the off season. Good luck the rest of the way.

DCX
We getting a DCX mock draft?

brentech

Was sadly right about the sinus infection. Got some antibiotics now though. Never had one before, but this shit is pretty terrible.
My wife and I are a wreck. I probably picked it up at the hospital with her.

Mrbob

Trasher since I have no idea what time you are around I'm going to do some yard work for a couple hours. I'll be back available later this afternoon.

Top Bottom