• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

Blur was pretty good.
highfive.gif

Smokey

Damnit

One game of the Park turned into a 2 hr session . Got a nice little random crew and we didn't lose until pistols sorry crew came through a few mins ago.

I know you was sweatin on the comeback tho pistol

Damnit

One game of the Park turned into a 2 hr session . Got a nice little random crew and we didn't lose until pistols sorry crew came through a few mins ago.

I know you was sweatin on the comeback tho pistol
Lol glad I bowed out

Don't say "just one" anymore cause that is bullshit

Smokey

Create a SG. I already have SF on lock with my 90 OVR rated Nigerian.

Its funny playing in Park and hearing dudes on other team on the Mic. A bunch of these niggas fucking suck stop passing him the ball Lmao

Im already a shooting guard. one of you should make a point guard

I'm bout to start downloading the game and I usually make my My Player a pg so I'll make one. It might be a while before the download finishes though.

Oh y'all already have one

Holy shit 46 gb maybe I should just go buy the game.

does anyone have any idea if buying a signature jumper/fadeaway with VC helps

because god damn why can't i nail a perfect release consistently

Smokey

does anyone have any idea if buying a signature jumper/fadeaway with VC helps

because god damn why can't i nail a perfect release consistently

No . I have KDs jumper and it doesn't make a difference other than I like his release point and it's looks.

I decided to just download it instead of making a special 2 1/2 hour round trip to pick it up or waiting for Amazon. I might be able to play with y'all tomorrow if my internet holds up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i ended up getting home from work and taking a nap since i had to be at work early myself this morning. If we're gonna do mypark tonight lets start a little earlier k thx.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i need:

1. bears to beat the lions
2. packers to lose to the bucs and lions
3. rams to lose to the seahawks
4. eagles to lose to the giants
5. beat the cards

if all those things happen i think i could make the playoffs!
Kind of pissed I lost to AI redskins early in the season. I was lucky and beat LJ and McNeily in the last two weeks and now have to play CB. I'd be sitting at 9-6 controlling my playoff fate.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kind of pissed I lost to AI redskins early in the season. I was lucky and beat LJ and McNeily in the last two weeks and now have to play CB. I'd be sitting at 9-6 controlling my playoff fate.

I'm garbage this year. You'll steam roll over me

I downloaded the first few GBs and now I can play a game between the Heat and Spurs without any sound effects other than music for the next ~24 hours while I wait for the next 40gb to download lol

Top Bottom