• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

bout to vance to the playoffs. doesn't look like ez/trasher got the game in and who knows if they'd play tomorrow. and before anyone complains this actually likely hurts me since i need the packers to lose and they'll likely win in a sim game against a stafford-less lions team. oh well!

wow lions won the sim. god bless you football gods!

playoffs are up:

AFC:
Browns (6) @ Chiefs (3)
Ravens (5) @ Steelers (4)
Bye: Patriots (1), Titans (2)

NFC:
49ers (6) @ Redskins (3)
Rams (5) @ Bears (4)
Bye: Bucs (1), Seahawks (2)

DMczaf

Oh my god, I get to play LJ with David Fales.

can-you-fly-bobby-o.gif

eznark

Banned
I'm not tired of dota, but the last time I tried to play it took all night just to get a group together.

Last night I got home at like ten and just watched the baseball game. No other distractions. First time I've done that in forever! Destiny killed my will to play games....

until midnight tonight when I get to be super disappointed by Civ BE!

Caja 117

The league uses default all Madden.

I personally use blueninja all Madden sliders

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ers/758077-blue-ninjas-madden-15-sliders.html

Just turn facemask to 51 because 54 gets multiple in a game. And also roughing passer to 50 or the QB falls down half the time and draws a penalty.

Thank you, I dont play online leagues, i just play a Conected Carreer against the AI. so, is possible that the default sliders arent going to work that good.

Mrbob

Titanfall 2 should be legit. Titanfall is pretty fun but it feels like an early access game. Unfortunately we'll have to buy the sequel to get the finished product.

Somnia

Titanfall 2 should be legit since it'll be on PS4. Titanfal is pretty fun but it feels like an early access game. Unfortunately we'll have to buy the sequel to get the finished product.

Fixed

Speaking of Titanfall, they are announcing the new update today if they haven't already, suppose to be a big update too.

Mrbob

The funny thing about it is that Titanfall has more of a story than Destiny does.

Destiny could tell us a story of all these great battles and wonderful history, but the game doesn't have time for that.

Dota has more story than Destiny

(I didn't play a single Titanfall mission)

I'm actually not sure which is worse, TitanFalls attempted story or Destinys non story. Destiny teases a story and makes you to look online via cards to fill in the gaps, while TitanFalls story is just bad. The story pits the two factions against each other, and the outcome is predetermined no matter what happens in a match. For example the losing team could be portrayed as the winning team in story mode because this is what is supposed to happen.

Smokey

I only asked when you wanted to play 3 times

I hope your favorite court gets scuffed, and someone steps on your shoes!

Forgive me for actually playing my system instead of thread sitting! This is a rare thing though tbh

Ps- was browsing around and downloaded the fantasia demo on Xbox one. I was actually able to respond to messages and have a conversation for once. Didn't have to have my phone open or wait 10 minutes like PSN. Was pretty great .

eznark

Banned
lol I lost the sim? So the two conference games that got simmed, both against backup quarterbacks, were losses.

Go fuck yourself EA. Right in the pooper.

Mrbob

lol I lost the sim? So the two conference games that got simmed, both against backup quarterbacks, were losses.

Go fuck yourself EA. Right in the pooper.

I think the answer to your problems is to trade me Rodgers for Fales. Immediately.

Somnia

Ferny! Titanfall is adding horde mode. Patch notes should be out later today.

Also ranked play I think I saw or something. My stream was cutting in and out.

Top Bottom