• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

In that first quarter, I think you just show'd blitz, and really baited the pick from me. I changed from a run play to a pass. Felt bad.

In that first quarter, I think you just show'd blitz, and really baited the pick from me. I changed from a run play to a pass. Felt bad.

Yeah that was my only interception of the game. We dropped a couple other picks though. Smith played pretty good the first half. I do remember he did overthrow the receiver and the ball hit the tight end right in the chest once early in the game but after he threw that first pick it was over. He would complete a couple of passes and then throw it straight to one of your guys. They weren't dropping anything that game!

Yeah that was my only interception of the game. We dropped a couple other picks though. Smith played pretty good the first half. I do remember he did overthrow the receiver and the ball hit the tight end right in the chest once early in the game but after he threw that first pick it was over. He would complete a couple of passes and then throw it straight to one of your guys. They weren't dropping anything that game!

i watched most of the game and you dropped no less than 4 picks. tough game but thats kind of how it goes. i've had that happen a few times this year when i get a turnover early and i just go into fucking crazy turnover mode. i think your player confidence has a lot to do with it but after 2 or 3 picks its tough to recover from that

i watched most of the game and you dropped no less than 4 picks. tough game but thats kind of how it goes. i've had that happen a few times this year when i get a turnover early and i just go into fucking crazy turnover mode. i think your player confidence has a lot to do with it but after 2 or 3 picks its tough to recover from that

I've had a lot of luck the last few games I knew I was gonna have a game like this eventually. We started out so good scoring on our first drive and then catching an interception on his but we failed to score and each drive kept getting worse and worse. Smith has had confidence problems all season cause I threw so many interceptions but I got it up to like 65 before the game I thought it would help and it seemed like it did at first but it all just fell apart.

I've had a lot of luck the last few games I knew I was gonna have a game like this eventually. We started out so good scoring on our first drive and then catching an interception on his but we failed to score and each drive kept getting worse and worse. Smith has had confidence problems all season cause I threw so many interceptions but I got it up to like 65 before the game I thought it would help and it seemed like it did at first but it all just fell apart.

i haven't scouted any QB's (nor will i except maybe a low round guy) but usually there are a handful of decent ones to be had in the first round. not sure about the random draft class though! i might go in tonight and do my scouting but i hate to do it twice so i want to make sure i wont be getting anymore scouting points before i start

Ferny

No idea. I was on my phone so I'm pretty sure I didn't go out of my way for the apostrophe.
Must have made a mistake, corrected something, and somehow left that behind?
Just don't know.

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

LJ11

Good game Bob. Hard to defend those passes, and when I got my hands on one my DB came up with the drop. Still can't believe your DB nabbed that int at the end. That was 6 + the 2pt conversion I was going to get.

Mrbob

GG LJ. That 85 yard TD pass to Marshall turned the game for me. Gave me a little hope and I was able to squeak out a win. Had a couple passes that could have been picked off but weren't so I feel a bit fortunate.

Edit: Yeah Tillman made a big play for me at the end. I told my DBs to watch over the top and they finally listened.

McNei1y

gg. I lost all hope when I saw Kerrigan and Reed go out of the game. And so many fucking 3rd down conversions. I mean I held you so many times to third down and I couldn't stop it. So fucking lame.

0 for 3 in the first round. Great legacy I have going for me.

gg. I lost all hope when I saw Kerrigan and Reed go out of the game. And so many fucking 3rd down conversions. I mean I held you so many times to third down and I couldn't stop it. So fucking lame.

0 for 3 in the first round. Great legacy I have going for me.

gg brah that was intense. cannot fucking believe i threw that pick 6. i was trying to read what your CB was doing but he disguised it well.... swore i saw him drop back and then it was a short zone there.... as soon as i pressed the button i said oh fuck.

got my running game going for maybe the first time all season. really surprised me. can't believe you took that 30 yard sack! did you forget the throw away button or just holding out hope for someone to get open?

McNei1y

gg brah that was intense. cannot fucking believe i threw that pick 6. i was trying to read what your CB was doing but he disguised it well.... swore i saw him drop back and then it was a short zone there.... as soon as i pressed the button i said oh fuck.

got my running game going for maybe the first time all season. really surprised me. can't believe you took that 30 yard sack! did you forget the throw away button or just holding out hope for someone to get open?

I was mashing the hell out of the throw away button and he started to do the animation and got sacked. Didn't care though. I knew it was done before then.

Dropped picks happen to everyone and I got lucky throwing a couple that you dropped but I still can't believe my dudes didn't even bat it down when I was playing zone in the first and second quarter. I had a good momentum going and knew you were going to throw it short to VD both times and my guy was right there to make a play but just let it go right by him. I had one third down stop and that lead to a field goal. That's not how you win games. That blows.

Greg

alright, I accepted

you might have to scroll for a bit when you invite me - the same thing happened to LJ and I

AFC:
Browns (6) @ Chiefs (3)
Ravens (5) @ Steelers (4)
Bye: Patriots (1), Titans (2)

NFC:
49ers (6) @ Redskins (3)
Rams (5) @ Bears (4)
Bye: Bucs (1), Seahawks (2)

Divisional Round
AFC:
Browns (6) @ Patriots (1)
? @ Titans (2)

NFC
49ers (6) @ Buccs (1)
Bears (4) @ Seahawks (2)

McNei1y

Does the NFL reseed after each round? I can't remember.

edit: guess so.

Ah yeah you saw it. Lowest always plays highest left.

Ah poop I just have to come back next season strong again. Best season I've played by far. Now I gotta face a wellie who wants to make up for being screwed by a sim, a cb who wants to make up for being swept by me, and now crow (somnia destroyed me too though). Darn.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ah yeah you saw it. Lowest always plays highest left.

Ah poop I just have to come back next season strong again. Best season I've played by far. Now I gotta face a wellie who wants to make up for being screwed by a sim, a cb who wants to make up for being swept by me, and now crow (somnia destroyed me too though). Darn.

21bc4e7302b5f0f578da9c2327976d78051c46b5444d722112bad6195fd17f0a.jpg

Greg

GG Greg, my dudes just were getting INTs like crazy and you dropped a few
yeah, GG

you deserved a few of those though - that one when I thought you had outside coverage on the TE and I tried to thread it on the inside you baited me good

that pick 6 on the screen was the last straw, and you even mentioned that earlier today during brent's stream!

I like to run a lot more than I did... games get out of hand early and I turn to shit plays

Top Bottom