• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Why dont you make like a tree and get the heck out of here AT
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I've got to give a long stupid speech tonight at a dinner, then I am going to drink a bottle of bourbon and be ready for Smash.

Then I'll probably never play smash again!

Greg

I've got to give a long stupid speech tonight at a dinner, then I am going to drink a bottle of bourbon and be ready for Smash.

Then I'll probably never play smash again!
end it with "hashtag blessed" and then drop the mic and pull out your flask

Sanjuro

I also need to get into Dragon Age more. It feels like another typical BioWare game where i hate the combat and environments, but rather enjoy the characters and decisions.

Mrbob

Welp, decided to go digital for Smash. Download's actually going a lot faster than everything else I've downloaded on my Wii U.
Yeah I was shocked myself. My digital download finished in about two hours. Usually eshop stuff takes forever.

BigAT

Why dont you make like a tree and get the heck out of here AT

indiana-jones-face-melting-gif.gif.pagespeed.ce.c6uccFvx0Z.gif

Fuck...

Sanjuro

Logitech sent me the wrong keyboard back, now I have the G710 with Cherry MX Blue keys.

Not sure if I prefer them over the Cherry MX Brown. I go back and forth too much.

Drizzler kept arguing with me that NASCAR is any fun to watch and that my opinion is invalid because "I don't understand it"
Yup. It's like people who don't know the first thing about pitching saying how boring baseball is. No shit it's boring to you, you have no idea what's going on!

NASCAR is awesome.

Yup. It's like people who don't know the first thing about pitching saying how boring baseball is. No shit it's boring to you, you have no idea what's going on!
And they're right. Watching baseball is fucking boring.

Sometimes the rest of society is just right.

As I said before. Just because I know what's happening when people are playing chess doesnt mean I would ever want to watch

SickBoy

Sorry I forgot who the Saints were but Saints dude, when would you like to play?
NFC OPOTW: D. Murray(Cowboys) 23 car, 141 yds, 6.1 AVG, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: K. Vaccaro(Saints) 3 INT

AFC OPOTW: D. McCluster(Titans) 19 car, 152yds, 8.0AVG, 3TD
AFC DPOTW: B. Spikes(Bills) - 5 TKL, 2 INT, 1 TD

If you're not a big KC-OAK fan, I can probably play around 10ET tonight. Otherwise, I probably have a window of opportunity tomorrow night as well. Let me know.

So this is the week I get to witness the mania that is Dexter McCluster.

Sokantish

If you're not a big KC-OAK fan, I can probably play around 10ET tonight. Otherwise, I probably have a window of opportunity tomorrow night as well. Let me know.

So this is the week I get to witness the mania that is Dexter McCluster.

I wouldn't say I'm a big OAK fan, but I am stuck with them for the rest of my life. I hate them though

Top Bottom