• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

How hard is it to trade in games at Target? My friend gave me a copy of Steel Diver he bought there, still sealed, no receipt. Since I have no desire to play it I'd prefer to trade it towards Smash.

BigAT

Defend your boy Smokey.

B22R6A_IcAAefzs.jpg

Colasante

GG Smokey. That interception my linebacker Collins had in the end zone, running stride for stride with your receiver, was a thing of beauty. And 3 passes defensed and 2 interceptions for Hightower, I guess it was a nice game for my linebackers.

cb/phee can you advance the league once the final 2 games are done? i think they're being played right now but i need to sleep!

also, LJ let me know when you want to play. i get home from work by about 4 pm pst tomorrow. i have friday off but its my wifes birthday so i'm not sure when i could play if its friday

Nightz

I think all the games have been played but the league hasn't been advanced to week 7 yet.

Bob, will you be available to play later?

Smokey

GG Smokey. That interception my linebacker Collins had in the end zone, running stride for stride with your receiver, was a thing of beauty. And 3 passes defensed and 2 interceptions for Hightower, I guess it was a nice game for my linebackers.

Missed this last night. GG. Once AJ went down with the broken collarbone I had no more fucks left. Now it's time to break the INT record.

Hey, he chose me, not the other way around!

Smokey, I thank you for brining me into your crazy alliance, however.

You will learn I say what others would like to say, but don't have the heart to. I am their voice.

eznark

Banned
I learn from you and your 37.27 posts a day breh

I don't duck though.

Except for last night, sorry AZ! Hung out with the wife again, didn't make it through the movie on Tuesday. Tonight I'm at a function til 11 or so probably, which is past the deadline.

I don't duck though.

Except for last night, sorry AZ! Hung out with the wife again, didn't make it through the movie on Tuesday. Tonight I'm at a function til 11 or so probably, which is past the deadline.

It's fine. I had FMT put you on AP around midnight or so since I knew I wouldn't be available before the advance today either. Hope you don't mind that I jumped the gun there!

Greg

Real talk tho...is there any way you can still play those games? Hardcore of the hardcore find a way
I know S2 and Confrontation servers are down now, but there were people still playing 2 with XLink

not sure how the performance is though

Top Bottom