• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

60-butthrow-1.0.gif

Wow! Such physics! Much realism!

Gg Brent! You stuffed the shit out of Reeves. That early pick six was huge. Went up 14-0 real fast, won 20-17 with a game winning FG. I can't believe 6'8" Brock Osweiler scrambles for a TD from the 8 on 3rd and goal at the end of the half and doesn't fall forward for the TD, he stood him up on the 1.

Osweiler: 114.3 QBR, 16/19, 263 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Reeves: 12 carries, 38 yards

brentech

It was in the time to do it, but fuck if hurry up didn't trap my slot DB into my Dline for the huge pass that got you into FG range to break the tie.

Had a terrible start to the game down 14 to tie at 17 just for that.

Also, pls consider who you're playing when wearing throw backs. Having to play against the broncos in brown while I'm not set wearing all orange instead of the base brown uni was kinda lame. (this is meant for anyone that is changing their uniform)

GG otherwise.

It was in the time to do it, but fuck if hurry up didn't trap my slot DB into my Dline for the huge pass that got you into FG range to break the tie.

Had a terrible start to the game down 14 to tie at 17 just for that.

Also, pls consider who you're playing when wearing throw backs. Having to play against the broncos in brown while I'm not set wearing all orange instead of the base brown uni was kinda lame. (this is meant for anyone that is changing their uniform)

GG otherwise.

I had no choice but to hurry up. I called the play before either team was set up for what it's worth. Always audible once you realize it's hurry up, the D will be smarter about where they line up. I normally try to give the d a little time but I had no time to give.

You had a brown jersey with orange helmets. I hade a white jersey with Dark brown helmets. Was it really an issue? I wear those every away game.

Mrbob

Brent, you should have used one of your two timeouts when you saw your defender lined up out of position.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing hurry get completely banned. I've seen too many times when hurry up puts a defense into a funk when lining up.

brentech

I had no choice but to hurry up. I called the play before either team was set up for what it's worth. Always audible once you realize it's hurry up, the D will be smarter about where they line up. I normally try to give the d a little time but I had no time to give.

You had a brown jersey with orange helmets. I hade a white jersey with Dark brown helmets. Was it really an issue? I wear those every away game.

I think you're reading too much into what I'm saying in both cases. Not saying there was anything wrong with hurrying up, just saying my D broke down, and I even did audible. My DB got sandwiched between a DE and OLB. That's not your fault, I'm just saying it happened.

As for uniform choice, it bothered me more at the start of the game than at the end, but the point remains for anyone, not just you, to consider what the other teams colors are.

GG otherwise is the new GG but
Was really just pointing out some game problems. Wasn't meant to be received like that if that's how you read it.
Outside of a bummer of an ending, it was a really fun game.

Brent, you should have used one of your two timeouts when you saw guy lined up out of position.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing hurry get completely banned. I've seen too many times when hurry up puts a defense into a funk when lining up.

Not only that, but it's pretty difficult to change defensive styles on hurry up. If someone manages a 15 yard throw and gets 4th and inches, while I'm stuck in dime, they can easily audible to an ISO while I'm trying to move people to the line.

I think it should be banned unless your down by two or more scores, other than that it's duuuuumb

DCX

DCX
Gg CB

Very ugly game. I got away with some risky throws and man idk what the hell was that option play I called but Ryan had the wheels for an 8 yd pickup lol

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gg CB

Very ugly game. I got away with some risky throws and man idk what the hell was that option play I called but Ryan had the wheels for an 8 yd pickup lol

DCX

GG. I got some of those HFA plays go against my in that second half but you did enough to win. That crooked suction physics defying tackle on 3rd down where it looked like McCoy had the easy first was more infuriating than the fumble of the celek drop at the end

Greg

Ferny, I can play late tonight (going out, so probably won't be back until after the game unless it's shit), Friday night, or early Saturday

DCX

DCX
GG. I got some of those HFA plays go against my in that second half but you did enough to win. That crooked suction physics defying tackle on 3rd down where it looked like McCoy had the easy first was more infuriating than the fumble of the celek drop at the end
I agree that tackle was bogus, i thought i made the tackle to prevent a huge gain not a tackle for a two yard loss but i'll take it!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just realized i probably need some of your guys' Wii u user names for smash.

Ive got FMT, Boobs, Phee, Nightz, Ez, Shake already

Tonight? sure. Is he west coast?

He's central time, so 1 our time, 11 yours

He's going to get smash at midnight, so that's why he said 1 our time...there's a chance he might be around sooner and he'll let you know

hey crimson how about tannehill for manning straight up

I thought I stopped that fb dive too. It was close! That overthrow killed me though. Peyton also missed a receiver on the drive before that on 3rd when I had to settle for a FG.

Horrible start to the season! Will probably be 3-5 going into my bye week after I play the Titans next.

I did catch an awesome pick that game! Ripped it right out of the receivers hands.

brentech

I thought I stopped that fb dive too. It was close! That overthrow killed me though. Peyton also missed a receiver on the drive before that on 3rd when I had to settle for a FG.

Horrible start to the season! Will probably be 3-5 going into my bye week after I play the Titans next.

we went from playoffs to dwellers. we got some digging out to do bud

Top Bottom