• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sent steelers a pm in hopes to play before 1pm games or after them.
He has church every Sunday and then does family stuff after and typically gets home during the late afternoon games, so just giving you a heads up he won't be around this morning if he hasn't gotten back to you

The week will vance tuesday night but the following week will have a longer vance period because of the holiday. Likely key tuesday to sunday morning. This should give people enough time to play

brentech

Decided to play a MUT online game instead. I start with kick off. Kid throws pick on first play. I score. Kid throws pick on first play. I score. Kid throws pick on 3rd play, leaves. Lol

No wonder smokey lived for this shit.

McNei1y

Az I can play at any point betwee now and 3. Not sure about tonight. Any point tomorrow works too.

I'll be playing wow for now.

Also BWL was the fucking TITS

Colasante

I don't want to quit, but I want someone to try winning with this fucking team

I went I think 13-3 with the Patriots last season. In past Madden years I had to use the Rams, Cardinals, and Browns and I don't think I ever got past 4 wins. I feel your pain!

Greg

I went I think 13-3 with the Patriots last season. In past Madden years I had to use the Rams, Cardinals, and Browns and I don't think I ever got past 4 wins. I feel your pain!
PJEWa19.gif

you should've taken the vikes instead!
I don't support child abusers!

brentech

At least in Madden 25 and Madden 15, the Browns are pretty legit. Solid defense and usually good running schemes available. Passing is a real dumpster fire because they only have 1 receiver with over a 75 rating....

McNei1y

GG, McNeily! You were getting so much pressure on my qb all game. It was so aggravating.

Yah gg bud. Lynch is such a monster. That one td run was a beast mode lite play. Run to the right... break a tackle or two then cut to the left and your home free.

Got so mad after a pass play I made in the second. I had djax in the middle for a first down but accidently threw to garcon who was covered by two people. And then I tried sliding on that rgiii run but instead he gets sucked into two defenders and fumbles lol.

Oh well! Pretty bad season 2 but no biggy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB is all bent out of shape and rightfully so but that was the most ridiculous game I've been a part of this year.

My D did nothing all day. It was 21-21 with around 3 minutes left. My nickel CB makes a nice diving int. On that drive I go on and through a long TD pass to Beckham. There's 1:11 left. CB ends up throwing a 37 yard TD to Huff with only a couple of seconds left. We go to OT. He kills a ton of clock and gets a field goal in OT with 1:54.

I totally forgot about the clock and started making adjustments all over the place at the LOS. Turns out I get to the 21 with 9 seconds left so I figure let me take a shot at the end zone and then go for a FG to end in a tie. I called a play that had the outside WR running what I hoped was a clearing go route to take the safety with him then the inside WR running a flag to the outside left. CB nearly sacks me, I launch a rocket of a pass after the inside guy clears the underneath defender, CBs user safety has position right in front of the receiver but the ball goes through him, Beckham catches the pass and the game is over. I was silly to even make the throw where I could have thrown and int and lost.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its like every bit as bad as losing in dota, but worse. Its like if you were taking the enemies ancient in dota but when you kill it yours just blows up for no reason instead because the game is a glitchy poorly designed piece of fucking garbage.

Its like every bit as bad as losing in dota, but worse. Its like if you were taking the enemies ancient in dota but when you kill it yours just blows up for no reason instead because the game is a glitchy poorly designed piece of fucking garbage.

get gud scrub

Mrbob

It seems like RNG is involved when a defender is going to pick off a pass. Sometimes they'll jump out of nowhere for the ball when they shouldn't be in the area to pick off the pass. Other times they'll be right in front of the ball and let it go through their hands.

LJ11

Thrasher, looks like EA servers are down to some sort of hacking/ddos, been down for an hour or so according to the thread.

LJ11

Connection dropped with 2 minutes to go and a 3 point game.

Fantastic. Can't believe I threw that pick six late to make it a close game. Not sure what you want to do Trasher.

Trasher

Breaker flipped in my apartment. Fucking sick of this shit happening for no reason at random times. Finally burned me in a Madden game... Sorry LJ.

Top Bottom