• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
EZNARK! You're favorite courier is finally coming.

iboTXbNPy4jgta.gif

WoD is the shit man. I haven't been this intrigued by WoW since Wraith I think. I think that boost to 90 really did wonders for the game as it allows more people to get to the expansion content quicker.

Uhhhg, but Elite: Dangerous is coming out.

I think I need to feed my addiction with something new. Now everyone needs to get Elite.

And I'm totally not installing the WoW client on my laptop... nope, not happening at all.

Do I get a free week from Blizzard for being a repeat addict?

Somnia

Somnia / McNeily / Az and anyone else who plays WoW check out this addon for the follower system. it shows you right on the mission screen what follower you have available that can do it and some other handy info.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/master-plan

Sweet thanks!

Az, I am at 11 of 18 followers at level 100 and should have 2 more when I get home from work. I don't know if I'll be on much tonight other than Garrisons as I want to get some stuff done around the house and probably play some Dragon Age. If I am though hit me up and we can do a few heroics. I need to get a couple core's still for my legendary ring.

Sweet thanks!

Az, I am at 11 of 18 followers at level 100 and should have 2 more when I get home from work. I don't know if I'll be on much tonight other than Garrisons as I want to get some stuff done around the house and probably play some Dragon Age. If I am though hit me up and we can do a few heroics. I need to get a couple core's still for my legendary ring.

I already have all my cores but I'd be happy to help out. Just let me know.

I didn't get to tell you yesterday, shake, but I'm totally on the Christmas Music boat with you. I've been listening to the XM Christmas station for the past few weeks. Fuck those guys who say we have to wait until Thanksgiving for that shit.

We'll see if rors will give you another chance. We all know how quick he is to kick people out of parties. I'll put in a good word for you.

It's too late for me, man. Rors doesn't gives 2nd chances :(

I'll just dotes with my boys boobs and FMT! Maybe I can win in that tier

I didn't get to tell you yesterday, shake, but I'm totally on the Christmas Music boat with you. I've been listening to the XM Christmas station for the past few weeks. Fuck those guys who say we have to wait until Thanksgiving for that shit.

Yeah you hear that Greg??????

Fuck you!

ilu <3

I vote we all listen to Christmas music and play dota for thanksgiving!

Greg

for the past few weeks?

Yeah you hear that Greg??????

Fuck you!

ilu <3

I vote we all listen to Christmas music and play dota for thanksgiving!
yeah, I hear that, and I wish I hadn't

Mrbob

It's too late for me, man. Rors doesn't gives 2nd chances :(

I'll just dotes with my boys boobs and FMT! Maybe I can win in that tier
With me on your team you might get put into a match against 5000 MMR opponents.

I'll be playing dotez this holiday weekend for sure.

Are you high right now?

He's making a list
And checking it twice
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Are YOU high?

eznark

Banned