• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

GG man

and why was my deep zone getting beat over the top? happened 3 times and I wasn't playing them underneath or anything

edit: yeah, pressure was insane on both sides - I wanted to throw a few comebacks in but never had the time

Sokantish

GG man

and why was my deep zone getting beat over the top? happened 3 times and I wasn't playing them underneath or anything

edit: yeah, pressure was insane on both sides - I wanted to throw a few comebacks in but never had the time

Seemed like your dudes that were suppose to be playing deep zone were playing too far in the middle and just couldn't get there in time, not sure if it was the play or what but I'm glad they did it!

Greg

Seemed like your dudes that were suppose to be playing deep zone were playing too far in the middle and just couldn't get there in time, not sure if it was the play or what but I'm glad they did it!
yeah, I watched the replays... no clue why they're lined up where they are considering the DB at the line gives him a free release in 2 of the plays

DAMN YOU, JAMES JONES

TheCrow

Y'all fools stop playing dota and get on smash!

laugh.gif

Top Bottom