• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Pac 10 football, outside of Oregon, is unwatchable because of the officiating. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was genuinely asking.

I'll be the first to tel you that Wisconsin hasn't beaten even a competent team this year. Although after all that heart they showed yesterday, maybe Rutgers!

Rorschach

i leave for a second to get some pan dulce and everyone is gone. :(

Later dota bros. ggs
highfive.gif
I got some pan dulce too! I thought you passed out or something.

I can try to snag you one if you really want one (loves me some rewards points on my cc)

just paypal me da monies brah
I got someone to agree to do it. Thanks though.

BigAT

Pac 10 football, outside of Oregon, is unwatchable because of the officiating. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was genuinely asking.

I'll be the first to tel you that Wisconsin hasn't beaten even a competent team this year. Although after all that heart they showed yesterday, maybe Rutgers!

Great way to end a weird season. I would have signed up for 7-5 in a heartbeat given our schedule this season, but there's still some lingering negativity with how badly they got wrecked against the powerhouses of the conference. 7-5, fourth place in the East division, but with a -112 point differential. Oh well, biggest comeback win in Rutgers history and a nice birthday present for me from the team.

DJ Bowser

Did you not watch the Auburn game? Oregon is the team to beat. But I bet we get them the first round.

I did. I also saw the way Winston has played against good or even decent defenses this year without the luxury of throwing jump balls up to Kelvin Benjamin.

Jameis Winston and the pick of destiny.

Oregon will beat them by 20. Alabama would by at least two scores.

I did. I also saw the way Winston has played against good or even decent defenses this year without the luxury of throwing jump balls up to Kelvin Benjamin.

Jameis Winston and the pick of destiny.

Oregon will beat them by 20. Alabama would by at least two scores.
Mmmmmmmmm

That tasty Gator salt

redskins/panthers are you guys going to play before the end of SNF? otherwise i'm going to simit now

The last time either of them posted was Wednesday night.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140532478&postcount=13215
Who's Carolina again? I think I could squeeze in a game somewhere between 4:30-6pm EST today but the next time I could play is Saturday.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140546632&postcount=13232
Can you play now?

Sim it!

Week 10

Next vance date: Wednesday @ 10 am pst

Games:

Saints @ Panthers
Colts @ Bucs
Redskins @ Eagles
Jets @ Bills
Dolphins @ Patriots
Bears @ Vikings
Ravens @ Bengals
Packers @ Raiders
49ers @ Rams
Jags @ Broncos
Lions @ Seahawks
Texans @ Titans
Chiefs @ Chargers
Falcons @ Cowboys

NFC OPOTW: B. Mclendon (Cardinals) - 25/28, 289 yards, 5 TD
NFC DPOTW: Akeem Jordan (Bears) - 16 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int

AFC OPOTW: Dexter Mccluster (Titans) - 24 car, 165 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: Brandon Browner (Patriots) - 4 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

DJ Bowser

Mmmmmmmmm

That tasty Gator salt

Nah, I've said it all year and it was confirmed against Louisville (if your boy wasn't shaving points, that is) and against Florida. I wanted UF to be the heroes of the nation, but it wasn't meant to be this year.

It will be wonderful to see the FSU hashtag warriors blaming their inevitable loss on SEC media bias while still praising the quality young men on their team who commit drive-by BB gun shootings on campus, repeatedly beat their pregnant girlfriends, and *allegedly* sexually assault women.

At least UF fans weren't praising Hernandez as a great kid while he set the NFL record for homicides.

Nah, I've said it all year and it was confirmed against Louisville (if your boy wasn't shaving points, that is) and against Florida. I wanted UF to be the heroes of the nation, but it wasn't meant to be this year.

It will be wonderful to see the FSU hashtag warriors blaming their inevitable loss on SEC media bias while still praising the quality young men on their team who commit drive-by BB gun shootings on campus, repeatedly beat their pregnant girlfriends, and *allegedly* sexually assault women.

At least UF fans weren't praising Hernandez as a great kid while he set the NFL record for homicides.

I never said Winston is a great kid. But I'll give you this, Hernandez was a hell of a football player. He's no Jameis Winston though.

Greg, let's play after the Packers beat the Patriots?

Greg

Drizz, it says I got a message from you on PSN, but I can't read it because PSN messaging is garbage

invite me whenever you want - I'm on now

LJ11

Good game Frenchie, run game was difference. Man I knew you were going to throuw the fucking corner route on that first play but I wanted to make sure you threw it so I stayed shallow and I couldn't make up the ground with McDonald, he's just too slow.

Still can't believe Willis made that pick, i thought he would overrun it, probably should have confirmed before throwing. Had guys open but your DL hit me on a couple, and I made a few bad reads on others. Your DL went nuts on my second to last drive, kept 6 men in and you were getting in on me easily.

great game as usual LJ. can't believe i missed that fg. on the play before that i might have been able to plow ahead for a couple yards with Hyde but i wanted to end it for sure and thought i could get that corner on the pitch to LMJ but you were too fast there.

one play that i was so lucky to come away with was a pass across the field to boldin. i meant to throw to crabtree open underneath and accidentally pushed square instead of circle. that had disaster written all over it

Top Bottom