• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Good game Frenchie, run game was difference. Man I knew you were going to throuw the fucking corner route on that first play but I wanted to make sure you threw it so I stayed shallow and I couldn't make up the ground with McDonald, he's just too slow.

Still can't believe Willis made that pick, i thought he would overrun it, probably should have confirmed before throwing. Had guys open but your DL hit me on a couple, and I made a few bad reads on others. Your DL went nuts on my second to last drive, kept 6 men in and you were getting in on me easily.

on the first play of the game i was waiting as long as i could before you committed to either the FB or TE and when you just slightly moved up i let it go. that was a huge play for me. on the pwill pick i was initially doing a huge blitz and when you audibled i did too a safter D and it worked out.

i about threw my controller when i dropped the pick with reid and you still had 1 second left!

LJ11

great game as usual LJ. can't believe i missed that fg. on the play before that i might have been able to plow ahead for a couple yards with Hyde but i wanted to end it for sure and thought i could get that corner on the pitch to LMJ but you were too fast there.

one play that i was so lucky to come away with was a pass across the field to boldin. i meant to throw to crabtree open underneath and accidentally pushed square instead of circle. that had disaster written all over it
Another big play was early in the game out of a trips formation, Steve held on to the ball on a short curl, previous game he dropped it. Kept your drive alive and you scored points.

On your first possession of the 2nd half on 3rd and long I thought I called cover 3, was in cover 2, noticed way too late and was so worried about Vernon deep I overplayed the streak and you hit the dig. My LB is fast too, but I panicked and overplayed it. Handful of plays were the difference.

I tried to scramble away from a sack early in the game but I couldn't get the throw animation to load, took that long sack. No clue how I wasn't sacked earlier, DL was in my ear, but just didn't shed last blocker.

Omg... Gg Greg. I can't believe I won. You should've had about 7 picks. You had 2. I had a fumble recovery for a TD. You tried to hurry up to FG range to end the half, instead you get back to back sacked for a safety. I doinked a 57 yard FG. My QB had a QBR 35 points below his avg. Blake Bortles misses wide open receiver after wide open receiver. He goes up 3 after converting the dumbest 2 pt conversion catch ever with 1:46 left. And I drive down the field and win the game.

Greg, I'm so sorry. That was so much fun though.

Osweiler: 67.8 QBR, 19/31, 229 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 1 sack
Reeves: 19 carries, 74 rush yards, 1 rec, 7 yards
Geathers: 8 rec, 129 yards, 1 TD

I'm 8-1 and on a 7 game winning streak with Aqib Talib returning from injury next week. But I've won my last 5 games by 7 or less points.

Greg

Omg... Gg Greg. I can't believe I won. You should've had about 7 picks. You had 2. I had a fumble recovery for a TD. You tried to hurry up to FG range to end the half, instead you get back to back sacked for a safety. I doinked a 57 yard FG. My QB had a QBR 35 points below his avg. Blake Bortles misses wide open receiver after wide open receiver. He goes up 3 after converting the dumbest 2 pt conversion catch ever with 1:46 left. And I drive down the field and win the game.

Greg, I'm so sorry. That was so much fun though.
yeah, GG man, at least it was an entertaining game!

I was trying my best to bleed the clock on my last TD drive because I knew I'd give the lead back if I kicked the ball to you... tried to catch you offsides with 1 second before the 2-minute warning and of course my own guy jumps and freezes the clock, haha

all those INT drops and bad throws made me want to hit something

you had a nice drive at the end there

Oh good, i play mcneily this week

ImperturbableReliableChihuahua.gif

i just wanted any excuse to use this gif!

Get too drunk and you'll be on the wrong end of the Balmer curve.

Balmer curve was reached 4 hours ago

EDIT: But really it's so easy. I had a chpoice between battleship and tetris. tetis was tht "more difficult", but only if you really want to make it so. All it is is pointers and proper memory management, if you even want it right, tht is

EDIT EDIT: Like, if you know anything about pointers its 2 easy

Ferny

I was so close to picking up that Walmart WiiU deal last night. It was the Mario Kart 8 bundle for $299 but with a $50 giftcard. Decided to wait cause there's probably gonna be better deals.

Donkey Kong Country, Hyrule Warriors and a Chromecast for $90. Thanks Gamer Club!

Damn you can get both those games for like $65. That's a great deal

eznark

Banned
I'm not into objectifying hoes, bro

(Bayonetta will be super cheap before Hyrule Warriors is my bet, and I'm not getting to either of these games til Spring)

BigAT

Ugh now I feel like getting the WiiU after work. THANKS A LOT EZ!

Do it.

Any games I'm forgetting that I should check out from the WiiU backlog? Probably grabbing DKC, MK8 and Bayonetta at some point soon. Already have Smash/3D World.

eznark

Banned
Do it.

Any games I'm forgetting that I should check out from the WiiU backlog? Probably grabbing DKC, MK8 and Bayonetta at some point soon. Already have Smash/3D World.

WW remake is awesome. Pikmin is great. (Not Kaepernick great, real great).

Top Bottom