• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

Ha, I was livid about that! I saw the flag as I was running and knew it was going to be coming back, though I was still pretty happy to have the first down.
I saw it happen too because I bit too hard to make a move on the ball, and then right as I turned back upfield your AI guy just accidentally ran into him

didn't think they'd call it because it was bullshit

brentech

It's not the worst day I've ever had by a long shot, but it looks like it because I hadn't used nearly as much on any other day this month.

NoCN3m7.png

Downloaded 5 games yesterday. None of them were even large in size.

Mrbob

Trasher can you play today or tomorrow?

Finished episode 1 of Tales From Borderlands last night, thumbs up. Great writing, though puzzles seem dead in Telltale games. Every non dialogue scene tended to be quick time event button pressing.

eznark

Banned
Trasher can you play today or tomorrow?

Finished episode 1 of Tales From Borderlands last night, thumbs up. Great writing, though puzzles seem dead in Telltale games. Every non dialogue scene tended to be quick time event button pressing.

Yeah the writing is really the only thing left in those games. Also, the dude from infamous second son seems to be in everything now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Greg, I don't know if this is possible but I will trade you use of the Giants for use of the Jags for the rest of the season.

No way I watched Guardians of the Galaxy.

I thought I play the Cardinals?

Watched it last night as well, it was good but I thought over hyped.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The fort has been potentially compromised I'm going to be staying in here for a little.

If the Patriots beat the Packers tomorrow the Lions will be back on top of the NFC North.

I'm at the game Drizz, you jelly?
Very, I'm so close too! Visiting my sister in Jacksonville right now.

If you walk around the stadium and look up, you'll notice some chefs smoking weed on a catwalk. You could probably do some good business if they like your stuff. Tell them James says Hi!

Ferny

Very, I'm so close too! Visiting my sister in Jacksonville right now.

If you walk around the stadium and look up, you'll notice some chefs smoking weed on a catwalk. You could probably do some good business if they like your stuff. Tell them James says Hi!
I had a buddy bail out at the last minute too. Coulda gave you the ticket if I had known you were in Jacksonville. We ended up bringing along some cute white girl with a booty.

I had a buddy bail out at the last minute too. Coulda gave you the ticket if I had known you were in Jacksonville. We ended up bringing along some cute white girl with a booty.
Yeah FSU is full of them. I used to be a chef at DOAKs fine dining restaurant. I get that all you can eat VIP treatment for free anyways, but I couldn't make it since I carpooled my way here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You right.

So the consensus is that Mordor is pretty good? About to order it on Amazon since most places around here are sold out. I need stuff to fill my time now that I am single again.

Top Bottom