• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

There are still qualities about it. It just feels like a different game in comparison to the prior sequels where it was more of an evolution.

They are not going to go back to the previous Halos. COD is the market leader in FPS. Back then it was Halo. Halo 4 straight ripped everything from COD though. H5 needs to scale that shit back, but it sounds like they have.

Sanjuro

They are not going to go back to the previous Halos. COD is the market leader in FPS. Back then it was Halo. Halo 4 straight ripped everything from COD though. H5 needs to scale that shit back, but it sounds like they have.

I know COD is the top dog in the market. Doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't true. From what I played it can still be somewhat enjoyable. Need to see more.

Smokey

Halo ODST SP 1080p/60fps
1 month of XBL
Relic remade for H2A

will be free for MCC owners for their fuck up in handling MCC to this point

Apology accepted!

Sanjuro

Far Cry 4 might have the worst saving functionality combined with forcing me through the cutscenes!

Anyone want to play Halo let me know. Didn't see anyone online for a bit.

SickBoy

Great game, CB.

Shitty luck for me -- my takeaway came too late.. there were a couple of passes thrown right at my D in the red zone that were just dropped. Could've used an INT there more... timing was my enemy in just about every way.

Still, I should at least have forced you to pull off one final drive. Should've known better than to stick with that FB dive on 4th and short, but I guess after stopping a critical dive on the goal line (EDIT: last week) I was due to get stuffed myself.

Some other stuff screwed me up... but typical Madden stuff. On that three and out, one pass was wide open and by the time the receiiver became "passable" he was running into coverage but I was jamming on his button so much I threw it anyway. All little things (late on a throwaway, etc.), but in a game this tight, those add up.

EDIT: I guess the real takeaway is greed kills me. I shouldn't have tried that bomb in the first, but on the other hand, I do like to threaten with a few shots in games... they might be a 20-30% success rate, but hitting one offers huge momentum. But that probably wasn't the time.

SickBoy

I guess the plus side is nothing really changes for me. Win next week and I'm in. Lose and I'm out.

BTW, that pass play you have where McCoy goes in motion to the empty side of the field is a pain in the ass.

Greg

GG, Soka - too many big plays off missed tackles on my end

and yeah, it's the only way I know how to create plays for myself :(

fb dive stopped in a crucial situation?

80419-dwight-schrute-fist-pump-screa-CtKy.gif

Sokantish

Dang. He started running the clock and going for it on fourth down on me in the second quarter but he was down by 17 or 21 so it didn't really bother me. I figured it was kind of a frustration thing being down like that

Titans have 5 of the top 8 AFC OL of the Years. Holy shit.
Dang. He started running the clock and going for it on fourth down on me in the second quarter but he was down by 17 or 21 so it didn't really bother me. I figured it was kind of a frustration thing being down like that
Lol. Coldblooded should be Sokas tag.

Sokantish

I didn't mean anything by it, he had a couple unfortunate turnovers and it just got out of control pretty quickly... I may be misremembering when the interceptions happened though, that game was two games ago I can't remember that far back

DJ Bowser

My roommate is going out of town and taking his PS4 with him for the holidays. I use his PS4 and PSN account.

If I got my own account and system (we won't be roommates forever, ya know?) would I be able to take over the team while retaining the same coach and keeping the XP he's gained this season?

I need to be able to play Week 17 and fulfill my destiny of beating Soka and missing out on a Top 10 draft pick.

My roommate is going out of town and taking his PS4 with him for the holidays. I use his PS4 and PSN account.

If I got my own account and system (we won't be roommates forever, ya know?) would I be able to take over the team while retaining the same coach and keeping the XP he's gained this season?

I need to be able to play Week 17 and fulfill my destiny of beating Soka and missing out on a Top 10 draft pick.

nope, it'll take that away as it did to splat :/

in other news, i am benching the majority of my offense and defense for the final game. can't be risking injury and i have nothing to play for!

QB
P. Manning (97)
R. Wilson (91)
R. Griffin III (87)
A. Smith (86)
HB
M. Lynch (96)
M. Forte (93)
A. Morris (89)
S. Ridley (85)
FB
J. Felton (92)
V. Leach (87)
D. Young (86)
WR
A. Jeffrey (93)
D. Thomas (92)
R. White (86)
M. Floyd (85)
A. Boldin (85)
J. Blackmon (85)
TE
M. Lewis (86)
Z. Miller (86)
LT
T. Williams (94)
D. Penn (88)
C. Glenn
R. Okung (85)
LG
C
M. Pouncey (92)
S. Wisniewski (89)
C. Myers (85)
RG
M. Yanda (88)
D. DeCastro (86)
RT
A. Smith (88)

DE
R. Quinn (99)
C. Jordan (99)
A. Hicks (85)
J. Tuck (85)
DT
H. Ngata (93)
B. Mebane (89)
M. Blockers (85)
OLB
B. Irvin (88)
D. Trevathan (85)
D. Levy (85)
MLB
B. Wagner (91)
L. Timmons (89)
CB
D. Revis (99)
J. Jenkins (93)
A. Gilmore (89)
L. Hall (89)
T. Brown (88)
S. Smith (87)
J. Joseph (87)
A. Cromartie (87)
C. Tillman (85)
A. Cason (85)
SS
E. Berry (92)
FS
H. Smith (87)
R. Nelson (86)

K
M. Prater (89)
M. Crosby (85)
P
M. King (90)
S. Lechler (90)
S. Koch (85)

Smokey

I didn't mean anything by it, he had a couple unfortunate turnovers and it just got out of control pretty quickly... I may be misremembering when the interceptions happened though, that game was two games ago I can't remember that far back

lmao such a fucking troll

Top Bottom