• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

Yeah, in 2004 everyone had to sign up again. But I was part of the old site as well.

Ya I can't remember when I joined the old site, I know it was pre 2000, jesus it's been a long time.

edit: I still remember the IRC chat (when we weren't allowed to admit there was one) when the PS3 was announced at $599, I know someone in there has a log for it. Would love to see that again.

Smokey

I just typed out all the FAs and accidentally hit back and lost it all.

Look it up yourselves. It's pretty deep everywhere but Guards so far.

You don't have shit else to do. Type it up again thanks.

--

Been on GAF since the beginning. Gaming-age and all that. Back when it was in threaded format. Been through all of the site redesigns.

I just wrapped up DOTA morning training. I like Death Prophet. Should I like Death Prophet?

Somnia

You don't have shit else to do. Type it up again thanks.

--

Been on GAF since the beginning. Gaming-age and all that. Back when it was in threaded format. Been through all of the site redesigns.

I just wrapped up DOTA morning training. I like Death Prophet. Should I like Death Prophet?

DP is one of my favorite heroes also, lot of fun with her. Shadow Shaman still wins out for my goto guy though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I have been reading/posting on gaf since it was part of the gaming-age website. I just don't post a crazy amount. Pretty crazy to realize how long I've been part of this community, I think Az might be the lowest member # though here.

edit: I lie, FMT is 214... and DM is 77, well ok then!

I'm 88, been here since something like March of 2000 (sometime around Japan PS2 launch), lurking back in 99 or so.

I remember being in #ga when the $599 PS3 was announced, think it was the same conference as Riiidge Raaacer and Massive Damage. I don't have a log for it though.

Somnia

I'm 88, been here since something like March of 2000 (sometime around Japan PS2 launch), lurking back in 99 or so.

I remember being in #ga when the $599 PS3 was announced, think it was the same conference as Riiidge Raaacer and Massive Damage. I don't have a log for it though.

Good times, nothing crazy this year sadly in #ga for E3. Though when the FF7 psychout happened at PSX it was hilarious.

Somnia

Honestly I think Lich and Tide are the best two to try out as a newbie... maybe I should play both of them again when I play tonight (if you guys are around to play).... ahh screw that I'll play whatever support is on there!

TheCrow

Not a big fan of taking farm heavy supports/cores such as sk and tide for new players. Someone like ogre/venge/rubick who needs no items would probably be better. But I'll more than likely be on a smurf so I give no fuck. Just going to pick puck and try to impersonate fata.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have been reading/posting on gaf since it was part of the gaming-age website. I just don't post a crazy amount. Pretty crazy to realize how long I've been part of this community, I think Az might be the lowest member # though here.

edit: I lie, FMT is 214... and DM is 77, well ok then!
I'm #7 bruh.

TheCrow

Honestly I think Lich and Tide are the best two to try out as a newbie... maybe I should play both of them again when I play tonight (if you guys are around to play).... ahh screw that I'll play whatever support is on there!

Yeah, we'll be getting some games in. Should probably start making my new smurf. Sadly I lost my Parrot account.

Smokey

Did you fall on your head when you twisted your ankle? You're gonna owe me $5.

Crimson knows what's up. You just have my money ready after ya boy flames out in his Semifinal game

Easily doable ;)

Smokey you got in the Halo 5 beta this weekend? It starts tonight. We playing bruh?

I won't be on tonight but I will try it this weekend. Expecting nothing but failure but it's free so whatever.

Also anybody else have USAA insurance? If so check your mail. My dividend check just arrived. Based USAA

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20312925&postcount=26609

laugh.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31227889&highlight=#post31227889

Well then.

Yeah, in 2004 everyone had to sign up again. But I was part of the old site as well.

Time to go dig for some classic Az posts in the Goodcow archives!

I found some classic Mr_Bob:

http://www.goodcowfilms.com/farm/basement/ga-archive/round-one-nfl2k1_09-02-00.htm

MrBob said:
God I need a new football game soon! Season starts tommorrow, I am pumped! Next wednesday, NFL2K1! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The one problem I have with Madden 2001 is the passing game. The field doesn't open up wide enough to see the left and right corner receivers until they are way down field. It might have been the camera angle I used as I didn't try anything else besides the madden default.

The running game in NFL2K wasn't implemented very well. In fact, Visual Concepts will admit to it themselves as they have said they will be fixing the running game for NFL2K1. But whatever, it doesn't matter anymore as NFL2K is old news and NFL2K1 is a mere couple days away from release! Wednesday is going to be a very good day!

------------------
http://www.classicgaming.com/ninjagaiden

Keep it in the confines of the Madden league you animal!

I just wanted to see if she was still posting, that was her last post. It really is TMI.

eznark

Banned
Halfbrick responded to me on twitter. They supposedly had no idea there were problems with the social aspect of The Golf Club

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sadly Goodcow preferred to archive Sonic threads instead.

Doesn't the Prima Games Facebook thing let you do that?

Yep. Though, he didn't bother to archive the various Phantasy Star Online topics. I know I was in some of those (OPAOPA is a Corpse Looter).

Do know he saved a bit of a topic that had some NCAA football talk between me, Limedust (Eli), and Fragamemnon talked about games going on. Pre-NCAA GAF topic.

:jnc at having "banners" on GAF. Those have been gone forever. I must have been on a Mallrats bender.

Yep. Though, he didn't bother to archive the various Phantasy Star Online topics. I know I was in some of those (OPAOPA is a Corpse Looter).

Do know he saved a bit of a topic that had some NCAA football talk between me, Limedust (Eli), and Fragamemnon talked about games going on. Pre-NCAA GAF topic.

:jnc at having "banners" on GAF. Those have been gone forever. I must have been on a Mallrats bender.

Shit I opened that link and saw somebody mention the UCLA game that brings back horrible memories. Preseason rank #3 and a total of 3 wins the whole season ):

Top Bottom