• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shit I forgot about all those hours playing PSO with Lonestar, Darkshire and Kiryogi. Goddamn I've wasted my life.

All of us that have spent 14-15 years on GAF...yeah, that's probably an accurate statement.

Darkshire :(

Shit I opened that link and saw somebody mention the UCLA game that brings back horrible memories. Preseason rank #3 and a total of 3 wins the whole season ):

Yep, that was us, as it was happening. That season peaked on Alabama's first play (Freddie Milons Punt return for a TD) and it was all downhill from there.

Yep. Though, he didn't bother to archive the various Phantasy Star Online topics. I know I was in some of those (OPAOPA is a Corpse Looter).

Do know he saved a bit of a topic that had some NCAA football talk between me, Limedust (Eli), and Fragamemnon talked about games going on. Pre-NCAA GAF topic.

:jnc at having "banners" on GAF. Those have been gone forever. I must have been on a Mallrats bender.

It's nice to see people making fun of South Carolina, even back then.

DCX

DCX
Mcniely, I can now but you mentioned maybe not tuill tomorrow. I could play before 4pm est. Not sure exactly what time, maybe closer to 1-2pm.

DCX

Smokey

You could probably use some training yourself. You havent played in a while.

We could all use some dota training the way the last few days have been going.

i need at least 4 hrs of dota material for this trip i am about to take as a passenger

you have one job cb

Greg

played a game against CPU Broncos

Manning only attempted 7 passes (7-minute quarters), and in the 1st quarter they attempted a fake punt pass from the 50 on 4th and 4

I've had my fair share of getting caught out of position moments but let's just say this spirit breaker does not break many spirits

Nah, game over, we won

It's nice having an invoker kick ass. that riki was just kind of...there that game. but it and I got some early game kills

BigAT

Going through my PMs and I forgot Brent sent me this. I figured you would all want me to share.

ibyJcjNLu5eoqs.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm happy I realized what that was from the mumble conversations quickly enough and closed out before it loaded fully

Smokey

Halo 1 2 3 and 4 were all working at launch and in beta as well. Didnt stop MCC from being a clusterfuck.

MCC was outsourced to hell. Halo 4 even if it was shit, worked fine during launch. I highly doubt Halo 5 will be the flaming piece of network shit that MCC is/was. The fact that they are doing a beta a year in advance should help with any of that.

Ferny I'm on the road I need impressions breh

Sanjuro

MCC was outsourced to hell. Halo 4 even if it was shit, worked fine during launch. I highly doubt Halo 5 will be the flaming piece of network shit that MCC is/was. The fact that they are doing a beta a year in advance should help with any of that.

Ferny I'm on the road I need impressions breh

It doesn't feel like Halo, but I can dig it.

Ferny

I wouldn't say it doesn't feel like Halo at all. There are still Halo-ish qualities about it such as the standard movement feels about the same and most of the gunplay. Gameplay is smooth and firefights feel substantial. I really like how it plays. It definitely gears more towards COD while keeping the 4v4 arena focus that past Halo's had.

Sanjuro

There are still qualities about it. It just feels like a different game in comparison to the prior sequels where it was more of an evolution.

Top Bottom