• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

Jeez, no wonder Soka loves Xenoblade.

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/gallery_its_time_for_a_shulk_super_smash_bros_blowout/attachment/13/630x.jpg[/MG]

I always knew Soka had the seductive, velvety voice of a pedophile.[/QUOTE]

I played this game to completion too

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XlHZrBUimuY#t=103[/url]

Is your dog still being a disobedient little fuck

In some ways yes but he's gotten a little better. I was gone from 11-7 today, and he didn't shit in his crate! Seems like there's a new issue every day though. Today he refuses to eat but he understands my commands a little better now.

Sucks that it's Christmas time and all that shit, I need to get a trainer ASAP!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It is a move you'll never regret.

I've already had 2 people come to my place to play Smash and those sessions alone were good enough to convince them to get a Wii U.

I bought it as a gift for my brother and sister, tbh. We are sharing the system but the premise was that they would come over and we could play Smash/Mario Kart/Mario Party etc.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
In some ways yes but he's gotten a little better. I was gone from 11-7 today, and he didn't shit in his crate! Seems like there's a new issue every day though. Today he refuses to eat but he understands my commands a little better now.

So you're looking for a way that your dog can get the munchies..... hmmmmm...

I bought it as a gift for my brother and sister, tbh. We are sharing the system but the premise was that they would come over and we could play Smash/Mario Kart/Mario Party etc.

It's by far the best console for group play and stuff like that

I like my PS4 but honestly if it wasn't for this league and sports games I probably wouldn't get it.

So you're looking for a way that your dog can get the munchies..... hmmmmm...

Can you get dogs high? I've heard if you like blow it in their ear or something it works, but I don't know what it'd do to mine lol.

eznark

Banned
Can you get dogs high? I've heard if you like blow it in their ear or something it works, but I don't know what it'd do to mine lol.

huh.gif

Rorschach

It is a move you'll never regret.

I've already had 2 people come to my place to play Smash and those sessions alone were good enough to convince them to get a Wii U.

Played 8 player smash for hours. Seems pretty gud. Also played Hyrule Warriors. Seems pretty bad.

BigAT

Phee, I heard that stop signs with a white outline around the border are optional.

A friend of mine actually told his girlfriend this. He later had to tell her, in horror, that he was only kidding when she actually blew right through a stop sign with him in the car. She wasn't smart.

Pfffffft! It's only abuse if they're a puppy. Animals get themselves high in nature, but a developing brain is a developing brain.

My brothers dog once tried to stand up on two legs after staring at a painting. Over and over she kept trying to balance and stand. It was amazing.

I didn't mean to feed him weed! I was just playing a game and when I went to grab my pipe I saw Buster licking it clean. I've made sure to keep it away from him since but it's the only thing I've seen that'll calm him down.

Hey, someone stream something so I have something to watch on the iPad while I spend 3 hours putting together my son's train table and power wheels. OK GO!

I got 2 friends coming over, how does Mario Kart 8 orgy at 11 PM CT sound?

Online only allows 2 people from one tv :( But if we get a bunch of people we'll be down

Bread

Banned
Merry Christmas to all you weirdos who don't post in nflgaf

I hope you draft a guy with superstar development this offseason

brentech

Gotta finish one more course to get my handicap index in The Golf Club.
Just played a course I did like 13weeks ago. Was wondering why everyone's score jumped. Hole 17 had this monster hill that you had to hit once or twice to get over.....damn that thing.

Did best my score for a total -1

Hopefully get the index tomorrow sometime.

Top Bottom