• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Rorschach

NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif
NVAiHdm.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Having a blast with the Wii U. Honestly it just makes me mad Nintendo was so fucking shitty with the Wii. My brother still has Zombie U and Hyrule Warriors to open.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I try to be nice to bob by not picking on him and all he ever does is come after me and get in my way.

You're gonna get your's bob. Real soon

Sokantish

I think you should sim all those AFC jerks and just let me go to the super bowl. Who do they think they are celebrating Christmas and stuff?

Mrbob

Did the AFC Playoff games happen yet

simit

I don't think any of the AFC participants have even shown up in this thread. Probably going to use Christmas as an excuse!

Are we still on a 3 day limit with the playoffs. I was hoping the post season could get done this weekend and we can draft on New Years Day. AFC making this impossible though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pacland is the best. Pure fucking chaos.

Watching FMT lose atleast 2 stock on the waterfall part is never not hilarious.

Ferny

simit

I don't think any of the AFC participants have even shown up in this thread. Probably going to use Christmas as an excuse!

Are we still on a 3 day limit with the playoffs. I was hoping the post season could get done this weekend and we can draft on New Years Day. AFC making this impossible though.
Draft on New Years Day? Bob do you do anything but play videogames?

Wellie it looks like it'll be mano a mano for now! Let me know if you want me to put in CPUs

let me know if you're pro or anti item. i don't care either way

I joined your room but it doesn't show you in it. I am ok with both lvl 9 AIs and items

wtf

I left and tried rejoining

Since i did that, you became the host and default rules got thrown in, so this first game is timed

also if you're a host of a game you have to press R+L to start it

Mrbob

Merry Christmas!

Draft on New Years Day? Bob do you do anything but play videogames?

Huh, what a strange complaint. People go out New Years Eve. Typically sitting home watching college football New Years Day. Most of us are home on New Years day, perfect day to do the draft.

McNei1y

Hell no to the draft on new years day. College football and winter classic are on. I'm gonna be at a bar that day. Get at me on the 2nd or the 29th

Top Bottom