• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

rinse82

4022457168.png

I pay for 150/10

Sokantish

I remember trying to stream knack and killzone when I first got the ps4 and it lagged a lot. I can test streaming again if you want, Smokey

4022513329.png

Wow must be the right time of day. That's the max I ever get it's usually around 4.

Slower than 74% of the US lol

Also I hate all y'all with your fancy big city internets

Greg

just randomly put up a stream while I was playing Driveclub to see how it looked on my end, and I had 6 strangers watching... people are weird

I have like a 2 MB upload and i stream in medium quality perfectly fine.
well no shit if you're getting 16 Mbps!

I'm sorry

Somnia

just randomly put up a stream while I was playing Driveclub to see how it looked on my end, and I had 6 strangers watching... people are weird

I don't stream a ton, I really should start more. I tend to get like 20-30 viewers and interact with em, etc. well the ones who are really there and not just guest viewing. It runs smooth till Ferny shows up and bans splat.

brentech

I can't buy a viewer if I stream Dota, but almost any other PC or PS4 game and I have a bunch of unknown people commenting

Sokantish

Thanks Greg, that game didn't count obviously since we were just testing things! It seemed like the stream never did that buffering thing at all so it means I'm good I think

Greg

don't let him fool you, Welli, he called a completely different game with eyes on him

he usually calls more than 1 fake FG a game

Smokey

Tested mine:

4022780488.png

Wish I could give some upload to my boy Soka and Crimson. Hurts my soul to see those uploads.

Fuck Comcast tho

SickBoy

I actually don't really like running out of the pistol, but I suppose you really need someone with McCluster-calibre speed ;)

(i.e: Not Pierre Thomas)

Top Bottom