• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

whew! gg cb. almost blew that one. not sure what glitches you mean except for the foles stuck in the read option glitch... never seen that before!

just dumb for me to be throwing up 24-0. on that first pick i had mcdonald open and with kaps arm strength i thought i could get it in there but nope. on the 2nd int i thought that you would think i was going to run it and would be blitzing but you were playing a soft cover 2 zone. wtf! another stupid throw.

barely got out alive. can't believe i missed that fg my a yard. the weird thing is that in the aimer thing BEFORE the 2 min warning it showed that i had enough distance. but after the 2 min warning it went back a little. fucking hartley

BigAT

game could not be more fucking stupid. literally threw every glitch at me possible

6570EfN.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Maybe if you were that quick in reacting to FMT's defense you wouldn't have lost.

Maybe if you wernt too distracted by the Selena Gomez and katy Perry videos saved on your YouTube channel you could post an image properly.

CB3

Thats because its a dope ass song.

I dont know if peoples music in smash transfers over in online play, but when i pick the sonic stage, 9 times out of ten its rooftop run that plays because i have it on the highest toggle. its great.

Thats because its a dope ass song.

I dont know if peoples music in smash transfers over in online play, but when i pick the sonic stage, 9 times out of ten its rooftop run that plays because i have it on the highest toggle. its great.

I feel like we only played those two Sonic stages and the Yoshi stage from Melee last night.

CB3

I feel like we only played those two Sonic stages and the Yoshi stage from Melee last night.

I kept picking the yoshi stage because it makes splat and fmt mad.

Its also got Mario World music so it automatically makes it the best stage in the game.

CB3

Its no bowser or end credits/cast theme, but its pretty good.

Man alot of the bowser and end themes in mario games are fucking great

CB3

My sister needs to come pick up something so if i kill myself to get out of the game you know why

Can't believe Suh won his appeal, NFL is a joke.
Playoff Suspension seemed ridiculous to me. You can't say it was 100% intentional based on the footage, even if it was. Seemed more like his reputation caused the suspension more than the act. I mean it wasn't a stomp, he just stepped on a foot, fine him and be done with it.

GQman2121

Banned

Good game.

Busy monitoring Dexter most of the game, but with absolutely no pass rush at all, it was pretty clear I wasn't going to be able to keep the passing game in check.

It didn't help that I felt helpless with the ball. Flacco couldn't put it anywhere close to where I was expecting and your DBs were all kinds of ready to jump those routes in man to man.

If I could have gotten that second half kickoff fumble, and taken a lead, I probably would have tried to tighten up the secondary and let McCluster run more, but that just wasn't in the cards.

Top Bottom