• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

I just want everyone to know this is being forced on me, I requested a break! That's my excuse

6570EfN.gif

Greg

it's because I wasn't there to support you, Soka

I only made it back to my computer in time for the 4th

I'm sorry to let you down

gg soka. real tough first half and i can't believe i threw that pick 6. made me scared to throw and so i just fed the ball to hyde and hoped for the best!

even though i got a pick on it i dont like that your guy had a couple yards on me and culliver makes up the ground :/ not fair and maybe there is some middle ground between that and all out user catching, i dont know

also, we have vanced to re-signing period. re-sign the players you want by tomorrow @ 9 pm pst. i say again:

IF YOU WANT TO RE-SIGN ANY OF YOUR GUYS DO IT TOMORROW BY 9 PM PST!

RE-SIGN YOUR GUYS NOW

BEFORE TOMORROW @ 9 PM PST

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg soka. real tough first half and i can't believe i threw that pick 6. made me scared to throw and so i just fed the ball to hyde and hoped for the best!

even though i got a pick on it i dont like that your guy had a couple yards on me and culliver makes up the ground :/ not fair and maybe there is some middle ground between that and all out user catching, i dont know

also, we have vanced to re-signing period. re-sign the players you want by tomorrow @ 9 pm pst. i say again:

IF YOU WANT TO RE-SIGN ANY OF YOUR GUYS DO IT TOMORROW BY 9 PM PST!

RE-SIGN YOUR GUYS NOW

BEFORE TOMORROW @ 9 PM PST

Who is not around for the holidays? So far eznark

Sokantish

I really should have known better on that throw, that's an INT pretty much everytime. I don't know what I was thinking

Retirements:

FS George Wilson (Titans)
RG Harvey Dahl (Giants)
RB Rashad Jennings (Giants) - WTF??
LOLB Calvin Pace (Jets)
CB Kelvin Hayden (Bears)
SS Adrian Wilson (Bears)
RT Tyson Clabo (Texans)
QB Peypey (Chiefs)
WR Reggie Wayne (Bills)

Mike Wallace for some reason now has 81 speed. He is now my slowest receiver even though he actually plays well when he plays and is one of my guys with a +50 confidence

This game is fucking stupid

Sokantish

Yeah my older guys on defense have lost so much speed now, the OVR for one of them is 84 still but he seems so useless. I think I should just cut him and save 5mil

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Retirements:

FS George Wilson (Titans)
RG Harvey Dahl (Giants)
RB Rashad Jennings (Giants) - WTF??
LOLB Calvin Pace (Jets)
CB Kelvin Hayden (Bears)
SS Adrian Wilson (Bears)
RT Tyson Clabo (Texans)
QB Peypey (Chiefs)
WR Reggie Wayne (Bills)
WHAT?!?!?! Dude was 31 years young and had his best year.

Well that solidifies the round 1 RB pick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Eli now in the second off-season with 93 confidence:

57 OVR 88 THP, 56 SAC, 65 MAC, 74 DAC.

And that's all WITH the confidence modifier.

He must have fucked someone at Tiburon's wife. Wow.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Went through the salary cap figures for all the teams:

12 teams have more than $45 Mil available. (3 or 4 others above $40)

9 teams have more than $50 Mil available.

The Raiders have $75 Mil

The Steelers have $107 Mil.

Free agency does not make any sense until EA fixes the valuation for players looking for extensions. You can lock any player on your team up, no matter how good, for absurdly cheap.

The Raiders have $75 Mil

Free agency does not make any sense until EA fixes the valuation for players looking for extensions. You can lock any player on your team up, no matter how good, for absurdly cheap.

i had to cut stevie johnson and i'll probably have to cut crabtree but i want to see if i take less of a penalty to cut him after the "season" starts

Sokantish

The Raiders have $75 Mil

I only have like 30 mil. I get no one! :(

Colasante

After resigning Darrelle Revis, I don't have any players entering free agency that I care about, but I only have $4 million to spend. I may have to cut some players if anyone on the market catches my fancy.

Colasante

Players potentially available for trade if I get a good enough offer:

DT Vince Wilfork (90)
CB Brandon Browner (87)
CB Logan Ryan (86)
SS Duron Harmon (86)
LG Logan Mankins (85)

GQman2121

Banned
I feel fortunate that only Suggs and Dumervil slightly dropped but nothing drastic.

I'm going into the offseason with only two CBs though. So that will be a focus during the draft and FA.

Flacco also still on the market now that Tyrod has resigned.

JABEE

The EA Madden Connected Franchise site is a bit limited. I can't find the pool of players I can resign and their progress.

Interested in Gaurds, Right Tackles, Defensive Tackles, and Outside Linebackers.

Willing to trade,
C Manny Ramirez: 99 CNF, 98 RBK, 90 PBK, 85 IBL, 88 STR,
HB Montee Ball: 44 CNF, 86 SPD, 90 ACL, 84 AGI, 85 CAR, 90 TRK, 87 SFA, 81 SPM, 82 JKM, 64 CTH, 72 CIT, 97 STA
& Picks

How. Everyone has enough cash to keep who they want!
My 99 KPW Kicker wants too much for my tastes!

Nightz

Eddie Royal lost 18 speed, Malcom Floyd lost 14 speed, Rivers lost 20 short accuracy and 20 medium accuracy and is now rated 70 OVR.

Mrbob

I don't understand this game. My entire oline got a massive boost this off season in PBK, RBK, and IBL. Even old vets. Why?

Cutler has bottomed out lol. Might be time to cut 18 million dollars in dead weight.

Edit: Alshon with a nice boost too. Good thing I locked him up long term. He now has stats surpassing Marshall.

Mrbob

Soka I don't want your QB anymore. It must be older age which causes stats to decline. Cutler passing stats went crazy low. It was around 72 now for short passing, 70 medium, and 67 long.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Soka I don't want your QB anymore. It must be older age which causes stats to decline. Cutler passing stats went crazy low. It was around 72 now for short passing, 70 medium, and 67 long.

Those sound like what his ratings should be.

Sokantish

My QB is 25 bro and he only lost 4 medium accuracy from last year. I don't need you, I'M KEEPING HIM

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
God damn so many of my guys fell off a fucking cliff for no reason. Not one boost in there.

Game is fucking stupid/trash

Top Bottom