• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

I can't remember last season... didn't players get a decent bump throughout preseason/before the regular season started?

BigAT

Oh great

We can't even scout this round

Fuck this stupid game

Mike Wallace 81 speed...are you fucking for real

Sounds like he quit on you.

6570EfN.gif

Mrbob

Lynch's speed is now 88 :(

I should've let him go.

The drop off for older players seems crazy. Sucks for teams like mine which is one of the oldest in the NFL. I really need to hit on draft picks again this year.

Also time to start a bunch of these young players and see how I can progress them. I'm convinced now those who have younger teams are much better off.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What I don't understand is that they attacked it on both sides. So now you can't really progress guys since the XP is a pittance unless you get POW or make the probowl or something like that, and then the regressions are so severe. What ends up happening is that the high rated guys over perform and then you can't progress your guys. Again a lack of testing of the game.

Lol @ Lynch "dropping" to 88 speed. Jennings was the #3 rusher in the league at 81 speed and without your OL.

Mrbob

Does group performance matter? I'm trying to figure out why my oline received such a big boost this off season. I have two young guys on my oline (C, RG), but the other ones are around 30 years old. Even they received some nice stat boosts. It seems to buck the trend of older players losing stats.

Mrbob

I'd give up speed for 99 trucking. Hard to bring him down. Especially in 3rd and short situations Hyde seems to fall forward for a first down.

Somnia

I won't be home till around 5CST to re-sign, but is there an easy window to see stat changes? Or do you just kind of have to know what they use to have? Asking since I didn't play last season.

Nightz

I won't be home till around 5CST to re-sign, but is there an easy window to see stat changes? Or do you just kind of have to know what they use to have? Asking since I didn't play last season.

There's a screen in the game that shows player progression, or in my case, regression. It details which stats changed.

Edit:
WTT for an offense.

Mrbob

I'm fielding offers for BMarsh. Looking for either a defensive player or a draft pick(s). His stats are holding up.

Ovr 94
Catching 98
CIT 99
Spectacular Catch 89
Route Running 99
Release 99
Jumping 92

LJ11

OMG, Quinn is no longer at 99, wtf am I going to do.

Edit: Wellie, if you want Zach Stacy let me know, I'm reasonable with trades too.

Mrbob

Bob wants to keep that a mystery for you.

Can't get back into the website to check. I think his SPD is 84 though. Hasn't stopped him from being one of the most productive WR in the league. He might be redundant in my offense now though with the rise in stats of Alshon (who I locked up long term so no free agency pick up for anyone else). He is basically as good as Marshall now. However I'm now starting to contemplate putting each WR on an island on the outside and adding a piece to the middle which may make my passing offense nearly unstoppable.

Edit: Back in.

SPD 84
ACL 81

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Speed isnt super important because you cant pass further than 20 yards in this stupid game without it getting ball hawk'd

For some reason I ordered "regular" sized fries at Five Guys (2nd tier) and on top of that I didn't realize until I got home that I left my cherry coke there when I went to get my food at the counter

It's that kind of a day

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
For some reason I ordered "regular" sized fries at Five Guys (2nd tier) and on top of that I didn't realize until I got home that I left my cherry coke there when I went to get my food at the counter

It's that kind of a day

The life and times.

Top Bottom