• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

I just need to figure how how to invert the mouse grab controls and I'll play. It's opposite of how it is in dota so it messes me all up

Edit---

This Chinese Dood I goto school with is supposedly really good... like plat 1 or something. Prolly frauding but Ima try and get him to convert to dotes!

Is this the same guy you told me about?

BigAT

Az and I are going to continue our road to platinum rank in League. I should stream this madness. The first two games were TERRIBLE.

What's the Dotes equivalent of Platinum? I went like 19-0 in my first game of League, EZ game.

Probably because I was Ashe.

TheCrow

Yeah same Dood...

Think Ima try and figure out leeg controls tonight

huh.gif

Ferny

What's the Dotes equivalent of Platinum? I went like 19-0 in my first game of League, EZ game.

Not sure. I guess high MMR?

I think the hardest part of it was Az & I is figuring out the current meta and all the champions that have been released since I last played which was a very long while ago. Didn't help also that it chose me as the captain and I didn't know who the hell to ban the first game. Second game I knew and went a little bit better but we still lost.

MaddenGAF swapping to league, its happening Soka! You can be Ashe with MaddenGAF!

Nah this won't happen. You still have to pay for champions and the rune system is obtuse. Just something Az and I decided to try just for fun. More of a challenge than anything.

Not sure. I guess high MMR?

I think the hardest part of it was Az & I is figuring out the current meta and all the champions that have been released since I last played which was a very long while ago. Didn't help also that it chose me as the captain and I didn't know who the hell to ban the first game. Second game I knew and went a little bit better but we still lost.

Also it really hamstrings you when you don't have a lot of heroes. But I guess since the game doesn't have hard counters it becomes more about team symmetry. Also, everything I just said I may have pulled out of my ass.

Somnia

Nah this won't happen. You still have to pay for champions and the rune system is obtuse. Just something Az and I decided to try just for fun. More of a challenge than anything.

Hah I was just joking, no way these guys give up Dota. I'm really really enjoying Heroes though, it's come a LONG way.

Ferny

Hah I was just joking, no way these guys give up Dota. I'm really really enjoying Heroes though, it's come a LONG way.

You can play all three if that's the desire. I played Heroes, League, AND Dota that day. Lost at Heroes and League but won in Dota so Dota #1

Ferny

I was pretty good at League, but they probably changed so much shit since I quit

Is your account level 30?

Join us on this journey. If Shake joins us, then we would only need one more to do this with us. I think I'll try and get Grave.

Mrbob

He is actually 70 overall sir! Lots of good sub stats so he will be used, even if I flip him to ROLB.

Drafted a bunch of fast, hard hitting linebackers. They need some seasoning though. Lots of raw talent that needs to be developed.

eznark

Banned
Valve should sue so Blizzard can sue them so Games Workshop can sue them and we can finally get the Warhammer moba we all want.

Like 4k MMR? I think there's at least two tiers above it.

Also did you actually level all the way to 30? That takes a decent number of games.

WTF?!?! When does this happen? My world is crumbling around me. I think I might just need to crawl into the fetal position.

Like halfway through Gears 3? He's all depressed because of Maria, so he makes a heroic sacrifice partway through the game so you can get gasoline for that rapper dude.

John DiMaggio probably blew his vocal chords for a month on those lines.

TheCrow

Like halfway through Gears 3? He's all depressed because of Maria, so he makes a heroic sacrifice partway through the game so you can get gasoline for that rapper dude.

John DiMaggio probably blew his vocal chords for a month on those lines.

Not worth. I don't even think I started gears 2 single player, just saw the maria clip on youtube.

Top Bottom