• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sanjuro

I remember the Knicks beat the Celtics who had no point guard a few years ago. They told me that was the beginning of the dynasty.

:D

eznark

Banned
I feel like patreon is just idiots giving each other money for what they used to get for free. Some clowns will take the place of the old clowns and IGN will still have a PS podcast, while those guys that left will cap their earnings potential in the five figures because there aren't enough morons who want to pay money to yet another group of dudes to talk about video games.

It's cool. I need to start a start a patreon.

Sanjuro

I feel like patreon is just idiots giving each other money for what they used to get for free. Some clowns will take the place of the old clowns and IGN will still have a PS podcast, while those guys that left will cap their earnings potential in the five figures because there aren't enough morons who want to pay money to yet another group of dudes to talk about video games.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

TheCrow

Good luck with that.

Sanjuro

Oh, it's Pizza Patrón! Me and Crow used to go all the time, before he left Destiny.

hRh5LY3.jpg

Smokey

Kind of hyped about Sling TV. I've been looking to get rid of cable. $20 for those channels while still having ESPN might push me to finally do it. Free trial on Xbox One in a few weeks too.

Only thing would be Rockets games but there are other ways to get them.

Greg

Can you invite? Either I forgot your name on PSN or you're not on my list for some reason
Madden is a pain in the ass with invites

the players online never show up online in green, and I think the name list is ordered by date you became friends instead of alphabetically

Top Bottom