• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Completed bears regular season. And in turn completed 3 sets for coins and a few players.

Now in saving up for this 24k pack that's only available today.

I saw that and had an almost too real "oh shit i need 24k by tonight" moment.

Mrbob

Netflix. I'm trying to catch up but I'll probably just watch the premiere tonight anyway. Charter cable finally has Fxx.

What timezone? and iffy. Tonight'll be one of the rare nights i'm home earlyish this week.

Eastern. The best time zone. We'll see when the advance happens tonight, promised the misses that I would watch TV with her tonight since tomorrow night is FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Threatened to cancel my DirecTv, free Genie upgrade, free Sunday Ticket.

Also threatened to cancel my home phone and got $37 knocked off the bill.

This evening has been rather productive.

Splat

Eastern. The best time zone. We'll see when the advance happens tonight, promised the misses that I would watch TV with her tonight since tomorrow night is FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Threatened to cancel my DirecTv, free Genie upgrade, free Sunday Ticket.

Also threatened to cancel my home phone and got $37 knocked off the bill.

This evening has been rather productive.

I need to do me some threatening, then!

I need to do me some threatening, then!

I told DirecTV I was a big sports fan and I needed to save money, and blammo $30 a month off my bill and free Sunday Ticket. They offered the DVR upgrade but I wasn't going to be able to save as much or something, plus I really don't save enough TV to warrant having one.

Greg

Its a real bummer when you're trying to burn through MUT solo challenges
yeah it is

and then the random replay/coach shots/player shots - sometimes you can skip them, sometimes they lock the screen until they are completed, and sometimes the playcall window will pop up randomly without warning while it plays in the background

You gave us until Friday, biiiiitch!

Alright Nightz, I didn't get any practice in yesterday after all but lez do this anyway! I'll shoot you a PM in case you aren't watching the thread.

friday is the last advance date, but its best to play as early as possible. when you wait until the last minute people get antsy. play early and often, that's my personal life motto

Ok, we finished our game so you guys can advance :)

I started out well but some weird shit started happening where maybe I was hitting two buttons at once? It kept throwing to the wrong receiver and getting picked and then I lost my composure and went into fuck it mode so he ultimately whooped me. Good job Nightz, I look forward to playing you again sometime when I figure the controls out better and can keep my composure ;)

Nightz

Ok, we finished our game so you guys can advance :)

I started out well but some weird shit started happening where maybe I was hitting two buttons at once? It kept throwing to the wrong receiver and getting picked and then I lost my composure and went into fuck it mode so he ultimately whooped me. Good job Nightz, I look forward to playing you again sometime when I figure the controls out better and can keep my composure ;)

GG man. You were playing pretty well and took advantage of my blown coverages, which lead to your two long TD's. I tried my best to give it away by throwing it to your CB's as well. Just glad I got it together in the second half.

Oh, loved the commentary during the game too. "Good grief!" lol.

Week 2:

Next advanced: Saturday (9/6) @ 5:45 pm pst

Games:

Steelers (Ramirez) @ Ravens (GQman)
Dolphins @ Bills
Jags (Greg) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Cowboys (Somnia) @ Titans (Soka)
Cardinals (Squall) @ Giants (Wellington)
Patriots (Cola) @ Vikings (DCX)
Saints (Sickboy) @ Browns (Brentech)
Falcons (Story) @ Bengals (splat)
Lions (Trasher) @ Panthers (Jabee)
Rams (LJ) @ Bucs (DM) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Seahawks (Az) @ Chargers (Nightz) - FMT DOTA GAME OF THE WEEK
Texans (Smokey) @ Raiders (Pistolpete)
Jets (Ferny) @ Packers (Ez)
Chiefs (Crimsoncommie) @ Broncos (Drizzler)
Bears @ 49ers
Eagles (CB) @ Colts (Luke) - Commissioner game of the week!

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Calvin Johnson (Lions) - 11 rec, 134 yards, 1 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the week: M. Jenkins (Eagles) - 5 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive Player of the Week: Mike Wallace (Dolphins) - 5 rec, 227 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week: Eric Berry (Chiefs) - 4 tackles, 3 int

GG man. You were playing pretty well and took advantage of my blown coverages, which lead to your two long TD's. I tried my best to give it away by throwing it to your CB's as well. Just glad I got it together in the second half.

Oh, loved the commentary during the game too. "Good grief!" lol.

I have no idea how he was throwing to some of the guys he did and then after a few times I lost it haha I unplugged my headset before I started cursing I think hehe You weren't responding so figured you didn't have a mic.

I should probably take a break and get more practice in but fuck it! I'll play you now, Wellington.

10. DO NOT RUN NO HUDDLE OUTSIDE OF A 2 MINUTE DRILL SITUATION OR UNLESS THE SITUATION ABSOLUTELY DICTATES IT! I'm not going to point out EVERY POSSIBLE scenario where no huddle would be acceptable but if it's a relatively close games outside of a 2 minute situation DONT RUN NO HUDDLE! if you were down 28 points early in the 3rd quarter or something then that is acceptable. But short of something outrageous like that just don't do it. It's going to cause a lot of drama and it's not worth it.

10. DO NOT RUN NO HUDDLE OUTSIDE OF A 2 MINUTE DRILL SITUATION OR UNLESS THE SITUATION ABSOLUTELY DICTATES IT! I'm not going to point out EVERY POSSIBLE scenario where no huddle would be acceptable but if it's a relatively close games outside of a 2 minute situation DONT RUN NO HUDDLE! if you were down 28 points early in the 3rd quarter or something then that is acceptable. But short of something outrageous like that just don't do it. It's going to cause a lot of drama and it's not worth it.

I don't even know how so no worries there!

Top Bottom