• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

in my quest to find a picture of Pistolpete Maravich i googled pistolepete...and...that's not what i was looking for :x

guys i need everyone to respond to this. pls respond:

What do you think about upping the quarter length to 8 minute quarters? 7 minutes worked out fine in the past, but i feel defense has gotten stingier and an extra possession or two per team could be valuable. let your feelings be known!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pheenick's FIGD/Grossman'd it

while in AZ's game, he's about to run it in for the 1st score.

shit, 3 screens!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Squall. Your run defense was impenetrable. I had to resort to short passes to even move the ball a little. The turnovers killed you.

Was that your second GAF league game ever?

Colasante

Cola! When can you play?

DCX

Hey, I can play in 25-30 minutes if you're free.

For me personally, I prefer 7 because I've been frequently disconnected in the last couple minutes of matches and I don't trust EA's servers to hold up for the extra time, but beyond that I have no problem with 8 minutes.

DCX

DCX
Hey, I can play in 25-30 minutes if you're free.

For me personally, I prefer 7 because I've been frequently disconnected in the last couple minutes of matches and I don't trust EA's servers to hold up for the extra time, but beyond that I have no problem with 8 minutes.

ummm...yea sure...i have to do a fantasy draft but i will do both!!

DCX

Lonestar

while 3 games are still going on, each nearing halftime.

You might need to stream your games, the power of Twitch will open up EA's secret reserve servers.

Lonestar

The games are still going. Thats a good sign. The games would just die when the servers went down in the past

Yep.
14-3 Pheenicks over Rinse with 3 to go in the 3rd
10-7 FMT over Bob with 3 to go in the 3rd
24-7 AZ over Nights with 4 to go in the 4th

GG Squall. Your run defense was impenetrable. I had to resort to short passes to even move the ball a little. The turnovers killed you.

Was that your second GAF league game ever?

Yep, I haven't even played a handful of human players yet but I'm honestly not THAT bad and apologize for not putting up more of a fight. I had a really shitty day at work so my frustration level was high to begin with and I broke against Nightz. I shouldn't have played you yet but I'm headed to Phoenix for the weekend and for the Cards vs Chargers game so likely the earliest I could have played you is next Wed and I knew everyone would shit bricks waiting that long so just played you right away haha When I next play I should be much calmer and play better. Too bad it's against FMT who will curb stomp me anyway ;P GG though buddy and thanks for playing with me. Just wish you two bastards would have used your mics and gave me tips!

Also, was I just super unlucky that you made me fumble twice, especially on the punt return? Or is there a way to protect the ball better?

Yep, I haven't even played a handful of human players yet but I'm honestly not THAT bad and apologize for not putting up more of a fight. I had a really shitty day at work so my frustration level was high to begin with and I broke against Nightz. I shouldn't have played you yet but I'm headed to Phoenix for the weekend and for the Cards vs Chargers game so likely the earliest I could have played you is next Wed and I knew everyone would shit bricks waiting that long so just played you right away haha When I next play I should be much calmer and play better. Too bad it's against FMT who will curb stomp me anyway ;P GG though buddy and thanks for playing with me. Just wish you two bastards would have used your mics and gave me tips!

Also, was I just super unlucky that you made me fumble twice, especially on the punt return? Or is there a way to protect the ball better?

Fear not, brother! If the earliest you can play next is next Wednesday, I'm sure FMT will just sim the game anyway.

Nightz

Sorry, Nightz! You know I love you but I love wins more!

Also, still saying network down. Hope it recorded our game.

GG. The fumble return TD you had just put me in a huge hole, especially against Seattle's D. Just glad I was able to score once and not get shut out.

Looks like it was recorded.

Fear not, brother! If the earliest you can play next is next Wednesday, I'm sure FMT will just sim the game anyway.

I might be able to Tue night but the Monday night game is pretty late so I plan on crashing up there and taking off work Mon/Tue and driving back at an unknown time on Tue. It'll likely be early enough to play on it though. If it's that big a deal I can bring my PS4 up to my father's but I'd rather not ;P I'm thinking I'll play a bit more tonight..maybe I can beat the computer and feel a little better.

Trasher

Yo, JABEE. I'll actually be home here in the next half hour or so if you wanna play a bit earlier. Although it's sounding like the servers are down...

I'm gonna try and stream our game. Just upgraded the internet so I wanna see how it does.

JABEE

Yo, JABEE. I'll actually be home here in the next half hour or so if you wanna play a bit earlier. Although it's sounding like the servers are down...

I'm gonna try and stream our game. Just updated the internet so I wanna see how it does.
I'm ready. Just post when you're ready.

Top Bottom