• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Playing with a Sniper and Doom who literally sit around and do nothing and don't use skills and run away from 5 on 5 fights with full health

The joys of early morning solo queue

Ferny

I put Ryan on the trade block. You do a search for him and my name. You offer trade with whatever player. I accept and you get your game changing QB.
I tried doing a search for him and friends only and nothing comes up. When I do a regular search I see other Ryans but they don't have usernames.

Splat and league commishes, I may not be able to get this week's game in.

I was just informed that they have taken my mom to Hospice inpatient care and that she is dying.

I don't know what the time line is, at the moment, so for now, I'll just miss this week's game.

I'm really sorry to hear about that Storybook, I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Take all the time you need.

eznark

Banned

I was just informed that they have taken my mom to Hospice inpatient care and that she is dying.

I don't know what the time line is, at the moment, so for now, I'll just miss this week's game.

Jesus what a torturous process this has been. I'm sorry man.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No courier team rolls no wards team. On top of that CB decided he was tired of his normal routine of feeding just his hero, so he decided to reach for a new tier in feeding excellence by going with a hero where he could also feed his juicy minions as well. Truly a champion of his craft.

I was just pretending i was any AT hero mid!

CB3

I cant even imagine. Take the time you need. My condolences.

DCX

DCX

Everything else is secondary friend, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

DCX

Smokey

Wow

Sorry man. Don't even worry about a video game. You and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

Damn man I'm sorry to hear about that :(

Greg

damn, I'm so sorry man

eznark

Banned
Bws9G2-CAAAGcIh.jpg:large

Keep your head up, Story! We'll be here when you get back.

LiveWire

Really sorry to hear the news Storybook. My thoughts are with you and your family. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Smokey

Wow

After I put Ryan on the block for Ferny, I put up 9 Silver Badges with a Starting Price of 1.6k coins and a Buy it Now of 2.1k. All of them were literally gone in a span of 2 minutes. Each sold via BIN. People are thirsty for badges.

Ferny

Wow

After I put Ryan on the block for Ferny, I put up 9 Silver Badges with a Starting Price of 1.6k coins and a Buy it Now of 2.1k. All of them were literally gone in a span of 2 minutes. Each sold via BIN. People are thirsty for badges.

So what exactly are badges good for?

I will also be home around 6:30PM est to get Ryan off the block homie. Ryan (Matt) & Ryan (Matthews), im going to wreck MUT seasons.

Sorry Story that's a tough situation man. You're family is in my thoughts.

Smokey

So what exactly are badges good for?

I will also be home around 6:30PM est to get Ryan off the block homie. Ryan (Matt) & Ryan (Matthews), im going to wreck MUT seasons.

Sorry Story that's a tough situation man. You're family is in my thoughts.

You need badges to complete sets. If you do the Jets regular season solo challenge, your reward will be the Jets collectible. When you go to the Jets regular season set you'll see the collectible you just won, but it will say 'Gold Badge' needed to finish the set. You won't get the reward until you bring a Gold badge into the set. The only way to get badges is to complete challenges or buy them from the Auction House. On the AH badges range in price from 1k for Bronze all the way up to 40k for Elite.

Alright so my game crashed just now when I was in online franchise, now everytime I try to get back in an error occurs...

This happened to me 3x in the Auction House today. First time it's ever done so.

Nightz

Wow, sorry to hear that. Wish you and your family the best.

LJ11

Tragic news, thoughts are with you and your family.

One of my coworkers passed away last week, 32 years of age. Had a brain aneurysm, parents still keeping her alive on machines, but she's brain dead. Dealing with death more and more as the years go by, terrible feeling. Not sure how'll react when my mom/pops goes, love them to death.

eznark

Banned
HOLY FUCKING SHIT BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES 2 EARLY ACCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would anyone want to play an adventure game early access? Even a sequel to the greatest adventure game ever. Seems strange.

brentech

Started designing my first course in Golf Club.
I finished, played about half and realized my greens were oversized.

Fixed that and trimmed the width of my rough as well. Gotta play that and see what else needs touched up.

CB3

Started designing my first course in Golf Club.
I finished, played about half and realized my greens were oversized.

Fixed that and trimmed the width of my rough as well. Gotta play that and see what else needs touched up.

Thats what she said.

Top Bottom