• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Probably feels along the lines of a 3rd video card.

While I kid, I hope you get it working. I just don't know what you use it for.

SickBoy

Hey brentech, when do you want to play? I should be available most evenings. Tonight may be best but let me know your schedule.

Smokey

Probably feels along the lines of a 3rd video card.

While I kid, I hope you get it working. I just don't know what you use it for.

lol

Use it when I play at 4k. Max settings or nothing. That and it is a personal thing. I like doing/building crazy setups and it was the next step.

Having said that Gsync is going to change the game once more people get a hold of it. It kind of negates the need for SLI.

Smokey

Brentech look up Ladarius Green on the trade block by me. You can have him. I know you said you needed skill positions and he's been pretty good for me in the game. 77 rated Gold player.

brentech

Brentech look up Ladarius Green on the trade block by me. You can have him. I know you said you needed skill positions and he's been pretty good for me in the game. 77 rated Gold player.

alright. through you one of my 17 shit receivers.
While I have an all gold defense, my offense is just the QB and center. Haven't been lucky there.

Smokey

alright. through you one of my 17 shit receivers.
While I have an all gold defense, my offense is just the QB and center. Haven't been lucky there.

You should have him now.

Ferny did you send me Joe Banyard? If so that's fine just want to make sure it's you and not some random trolling

Smokey

10407265_1529532730613552_8284703552771273915_n.jpg

What a great pack!

robbie worth about 17k and jordy elite 43k

i'm gonna price gouge the fuck outta robbie. gold punters are really hard to get

BigAT

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10407265_1529532730613552_8284703552771273915_n.jpg?oh=08ce48dc8fe27df8be45ff6fbc46ea1c&oe=5485E0EA[IMG]

What a great pack![/QUOTE]

What the hell does the preseason win card do for you?

Smokey

The couldn't think of anything better to compile than preseason results? That's really bottom of the barrel.

This is the bronze set so it's not the greatest but better than nothing.. Get the 3 other cards and you get a 2-Badge pack which you can use on sets or sell in the Auction House. Badges are the key unlocking the sets. Sold 9 in the span of 2 mins earlier for 2k a piece.

Right now I got 3 Elites are the right spots on offense: Brady, Jordy, and Antonio Brown. The line is all gold with SP specialty. Probably need to work on defense now. I've got an Elite @ DT and about to get the Jonathan Joseph 90 OVR card from completing Texans Elite pack. Not bad so far!

RizzOnMe

Neo Member
If anyone else is still looking for a league

Sim Sports Football League (SSFL)
The Best Online Madden Experience on the Internet

Visit us Online
www.SimSportsLeague.com

General Settings:
All-Pro Difficulty
8 min quarters - 20 acc clock
Owners - created only
Sim gameplay
OS Sliders

Teams Open:
Jets
Titans
Panthers

*= a team that will most likely be opening soon

League Features:
Dedicated Domain (http://simsportsleague.com)
Dedicated Forum (http://simsportsleague.com/forums)
Access to MLB Leagues
Wordpress Powered Website
ESPN Styled Website
Forum Service
PrimeTime Game Streaming on Homepage
Group and Individual Chat on the Website.
Interactive Images
Up to Date News Feeds and Articles
Owner Interviews
Weekly Podcasts
Access to Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube on Homepage
ESPN Styled scores on website header
TeamSpeak 3 Paid Server for Owner Communication
TeamSpeak 3 Viewer on Website for Connivence

You may contact me directly with questions:
PSN - RizzOnMe
Text - (630)401-5925

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Weekly podcasts?!

FMT what the fuck you've been slacking! 49ers-age.com doesn't even exist anymore!

Smokey

If anyone else is still looking for a league

Sim Sports Football League (SSFL)
The Best Online Madden Experience on the Internet

Visit us Online
www.SimSportsLeague.com

General Settings:
All-Pro Difficulty
8 min quarters - 20 acc clock
Owners - created only
Sim gameplay
OS Sliders

Teams Open:
Jets
Titans
Panthers

*= a team that will most likely be opening soon

League Features:
Dedicated Domain (http://simsportsleague.com)
Dedicated Forum (http://simsportsleague.com/forums)
Access to MLB Leagues
Wordpress Powered Website
ESPN Styled Website
Forum Service
PrimeTime Game Streaming on Homepage
Group and Individual Chat on the Website.
Interactive Images
Up to Date News Feeds and Articles
Owner Interviews
Weekly Podcasts
Access to Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube on Homepage
ESPN Styled scores on website header
TeamSpeak 3 Paid Server for Owner Communication
TeamSpeak 3 Viewer on Website for Connivence

You may contact me directly with questions:
PSN - RizzOnMe
Text - (630)401-5925

yo

damn

we've been slacking

RizzOnMe

Neo Member
Haha i completely forgot about my fellow gafers! We need you guys!! Come sign up! If i get a lot of traffic i can boot the inactives and open up some slots.

TheCrow

Maybe i should pick up madden today.

oh and back on topic. Game 1 of C9 vs Navi was something else. Everyone needs to watch it. What an ending!

TheCrow

That Navi decision making.
facepalm.gif

Yep. I wish we saw more about what happened at c9s base. They must've been trying so hard to stop tps and keep them in the base. At some point they were probably better off dying the fountain and buyin back.

eznark

Banned
What channel was streaming it? Is a vod up?

So on the all hero challenge, once you start it you basically have to keep playing that way until you finish? Not sure I'm really interested in doing that. I wish it was just all pick or something.

BigAT

Yep. I wish we saw more about what happened at c9s base. They must've been trying so hard to stop tps and keep them in the base. At some point they were probably better off dying the fountain and buyin back.

Seemed like Tide/Bat doing everything they could to delay them. Cancelled at least one TP back. Navi had absolutely no business being there in the first place though, they should have gone back to defend long before that. Trying to base race an Aghs Tiny with the attack speed bonus of Wisp Overcharge? Ridiculously dumb.

What channel was streaming it? Is a vod up?

So on the all hero challenge, once you start it you basically have to keep playing that way until you finish? Not sure I'm really interested in doing that. I wish it was just all pick or something.

BTS, it just happened so you can probably find a replay by going to past broadcasts on Twitch.

Not really sure what you mean with the challenge. You can get the win whenever you want in whatever matchmaking mode. It's just like knocking off the 10 heroes for the Compendium. It's just in a set order and random hero order unlike A-Z so not everyone was desperately trying to get Abaddon at the start.

luke pls

tell me to make of this

That...can't be real. Right? Please tell me that's fake.

Top Bottom