• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

I was just wondering if there was anything going on, I haven't really gone to Giant Bomb in a while. I saw that Vinny moved away though, him and Dave were my favorites

brentech

I think I'm going to drive to GS and see if they're as busy as the guy said it'd be. If it's not crazy, I'll pick it up tonight. Otherwise I'll grab it tomorrow.

eznark

Banned
It's totally fine. Like, totally fine. Especially if you are into that kind of thing. Then it's fine.

Good? I mean, it's not gooooooood but it's good. Sure, I'd say it's good. At least ok.

Yeeeeah, but it needs more Speed Tree! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THAT JOKE FROM 5 YEARS AGO FUCKING SPEEEEEEED TREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did you guys say something, i was sleeping off this 5th tub of hummus. Don't get why I'm so sleepy all the time. emails?

I wish I were still in North Korea.

/scene

BigAT

AT:

n2tQzu7.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The pre-snap adjustments on are killing me in this game. For no reason they make me wait like 5-7 seconds before I can make whatever the next adjustment is. If I have a 3rd and long and I want to hot route two receivers then smart route both of them to make sure they hit the marker it runs down the whole play clock and I barely get the playoff. It's so fucking dumb. God forbid I also utilize OL adjustments.

The pre-snap adjustments on are killing me in this game. For no reason they make me wait like 5-7 seconds before I can make whatever the next adjustment is. If I have a 3rd and long and I want to hot route two receivers then smart route both of them to make sure they hit the marker it runs down the whole play clock and I barely get the playoff. It's so fucking dumb. God forbid I also utilize OL adjustments.

they're trying to make it "realistic" by individually pointing out the hot routes

SickBoy

Lost connection with DCX in the 4th. It was a pretty close game too. Pretty sure it was my connection that screwed that up.

Smokey

Playing bball and best friends ankle just about snapped in half and his foot is facing the other way. Riding in ambulance with him right now. Shit that's happened lately on TV has kind of desensitized me but still it's fucking horrible . People in the gym just took off running when they saw his leg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Geez, everything going wrong with everyone. Broken ankles can produce some gnarly looking situations, when it's just a foot held on by skin.

Playing bball and best friends ankle just about snapped in half and his foot is facing the other way. Riding in ambulance with him right now. Shit that's happened lately on TV has kind of desensitized me but still it's fucking horrible . People in the gym just took off running when they saw his leg

damn that sucks. one time i sprained my ankle so badly playing i was 100% sure i broke my ankle but it ended up just being very badly sprained. not sure how i would react if i looked down and saw my foot facing the other way

Smokey

damn that sucks. one time i sprained my ankle so badly playing i was 100% sure i broke my ankle but it ended up just being very badly sprained. not sure how i would react if i looked down and saw my foot facing the other way

Its pretty bad. Never seen anything like it in person .

I played a bot game as Techies last night.

Seems like a crummier version of Teemo from that other game. Bots carried my 0/0/4 ass to victory. Enemy bots never walked on my massive set of traps at their secret shop :(

SickBoy

What a fucking waste of time :) Just pissed because I wanted to watch the Chargers game in it's entirety (now catching up via PVR)

Thanks for the games, DCX. In particular the first.

No excuses, but my heart and brain weren't in the second game quite as much -- especially after that first pick, which was a wrong button. Presnap, I thought I'd target the guy who the throw went to, and my second read was the other button (X or O), who was wide open. Despite general disgruntlement through the game, though, I enjoyed playing you.

(To be clear, when I say my head was in it, not saying I wasn't trying or anything, but my calls, especially on defense, were a little more reckless than I'm used to. )

I was surprised to be in it at the end, and I can't believe Graham dropped that last pass. I had a couple of big drops from my receivers.

I would rather have played out the first game, but I'm pretty sure my router picked that moment to crap out. Disappointing.

LJ11

GG LJ

Nice finish by you with that long bomb.

Yeah, I got lucky with the playcall, if it was zone I would have to check it down. We both played well at times, and then we'd mess it up. We both had so many dropped ints, not good.

Run game at times is such bullshit, hole wide open and a defender just sheds like a snake, happens for and against you, can be frustrating. Hate not being able to run consistently. TRich run game.

Great DL play man, you were killing me at times, and near the end of the half I rolled out for no reason just so you wouldn't hit me, I said to myself I should throw it away but I thought I could lead Austin. Not a smart play by me but your DL play as usual can be tough to deal with.

Somnia

Yeah, I got lucky with the playcall, if it was zone I would have to check it down. We both played well at times, and then we'd mess it up. We both had so many dropped ints, not good.

Run game at times is such bullshit, hole wide open and a defender just sheds like a snake, happens for and against you, can be frustrating. Hate not being able to run consistently. TRich run game.

Great DL play man, you were killing me at times, and near the end of the half I rolled out for no reason just so you wouldn't hit me, I said to myself I should throw it away but I thought I could lead Austin. Not a smart play by me but your DL play as usual can be tough to deal with.

My DLine play is the one thing I feel comfortable with right now, appreciate it.

I agree on the running game, I felt like I was going to bust wide with Murray at one point and your DE just shred and flew at Murray like he had jets on, was insane lol

Top Bottom