• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

JABEE

There's zero Dota references. I'm not interested.

DbMLLTr.png

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/119656

AZ! What's your window???!

I was right there with you until two days ago, Lonestar. Bought the guardian edition or w/e it's called. This game is gonna make me quit ffxiv I think.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
AZ! What's your window???!

I was right there with you until two days ago, Lonestar. Bought the guardian edition or w/e it's called. This game is gonna make me quit ffxiv I think.

heh, didn't know/remember if you played FFXIV (old age, can't remember anyeverything anymore).

Can't remember my old Bungie profile, but not sure that's even necessary anymore.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The PSO buzzword ive heard for a while now when talking about destiny. I hope its the case. Thats a real good way to tug on my nostalgia heartstrings.

Mrbob

You can sign in with your PSN account.

I felt a strong PSO pull from the Alpha. Can't wait to play the final version.

Is NFL Gaf going to be the official clan now? I notice the dota hash tag so it looks like we can now join up.

Edit: Looks like I've already joined. Good to go.

Also this midnight pacific unlock time sucks.

Lonestar

Who all PSO'd back in the 56k DC days?

Just remember, it was Opa Opa that looted my corpse.
Ancient Meme is Ancient

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I did!

I stole a red handgun from a dead body once. I felt super guilty for like 10 minutes.

brentech

I don't care enough to actually pick it up and start playing right away, but debating on just grabbing my bundle at midnight.
Guy was saying the crowd would be large, but they do the final POS around 1130 and you just show receipt at midnight to make it quick.
Was saying tomorrow was going to be packed which is only reason I think about getting it tonight.

Ferny

Bob, I may not be able to make the game tonight. My good friend's sister just called me, he got into a crazy car wreck and is in the hospital. May not be a good situation, but I'm just going by second hand info and she is kind of an exaggerator (hopefully this is the case) so I will let you know, but if you don't hear from me by 10pm EST just play the CPU.

Mrbob

Bob, I may not be able to make the game tonight. My good friend's sister just called me, he got into a crazy car wreck and is in the hospital. May not be a good situation, but I'm just going by second hand info and she is kind of an exaggerator (hopefully this is the case) so I will let you know, but if you don't hear from me by 10pm EST just play the CPU.

Yikes. Ok, hopefully it isn't too serious.

Sorry! I just got home from work. Cooking dinner and feeding my son. I usually try not to play until he's in bed at 9 since he'll just pester me the whole time but if nothing else works, then so be it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Smokey. You whooped me pretty good. That is the last time I try to watch the Giants and play at the same time.

Those first two TD bombs to Johnson, wtf were my guys doing.

Smokey

GG Smokey. You whooped me pretty good. That is the last time I try to watch the Giants and play at the same time.

Those first two TD bombs to Johnson, wtf were my guys doing.

GG

The first one it looks like one dude tried to ballhawk but failed miserably impacting the second defender. Dunno what happened but it worked out for me!. The second one Johnson ran a crossing route with the inside receiver. The post part of the route hit right in the soft spot of your zone. Fitz somehow got it there.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who all PSO'd back in the 56k DC days?

Just remember, it was Opa Opa that looted my corpse.
Ancient Meme is Ancient

I did. I almost failed out of college because of it.

I haven't played nor seen anything on Destiny, if it's PSO-esque, my body is ready (to lose my job).

Lonestar

I did. I almost failed out of college because of it.

I haven't played nor seen anything on Destiny, if it's PSO-esque, my body is ready (to lose my job).

heh, yeah, I want to say it was my first "life consuming game" experience. Too many late night runs.

ok, preloading Destiny now. Never played in the "Alpha" or the Beta. Assuming there was both, I don't know, I didn't follow the game till today.

Top Bottom