• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

It's been a little more negative than I figured it would be though, not just coming from him, but others on Twitter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jeez. Ray Rice knocked the fuck out of his girlfriend. Not that i doubted that, but that video confirms it.

Two games. lol

BigAT

Yeah roger had to have seen the video footage. Two games only is crazy.

He did, he's lying now. In July a bunch of NFL reporters said that the league saw the tape. They also reported on specifics that would only be known from someone that saw the tape (her head hitting the handrail).

BigAT

The sad thing is how often this type of thing happens and has happened in the past but there wasn't blatant video evidence so it went largely ignored. It would be nice to see the same (appropriate) uproar for all cases and I suppose the only possible silver lining from this is the new, harsher automatic penalties.

Greg

I'm so terrible at playing with a lead against real people

almost blew 14 and 17-point leads in back-to-back games

LiveWire

How many games did Rapistberger get? Plus the Steelers fined and suspended him additionally right? There was a good article (I think it was Grantland?) on how we're seeing the pinnacle of the NFL now, and how it will likely be nonexistent within 20 years due to these unsustainable issues.

eznark

Banned
The sad thing is how often this type of thing happens and has happened in the past but there wasn't blatant video evidence so it went largely ignored. It would be nice to see the same (appropriate) uproar for all cases and I suppose the only possible silver lining from this is the new, harsher automatic penalties.

Packers took a ton of flak locally for not cutting Walden. TT is a robot though so he gave no fucks. He did break off extension talks though.

BigAT

How many games did Rapistberger get? Plus the Steelers fined and suspended him additionally right? There was a good article (I think it was Grantland?) on how we're seeing the pinnacle of the NFL now, and how it will likely be nonexistent within 20 years due to these unsustainable issues.

He got six games initially, eventually bumped down to four.

If Castle is in I am in.

Wasn't he a VA in ODST?

Mrbob

He did, he's lying now. In July a bunch of NFL reporters said that the league saw the tape. They also reported on specifics that would only be known from someone that saw the tape (her head hitting the handrail).

So the NFL basically ran a smear campaign against a domestic violence victim. Amazing.

Where are the police in this situation? They didn't see the footage either? The shield can try to hide everything.

Ferny

I mean...she ran it against herself. And it was in her best interest to do so. $$$

Yeah, it's kind of hard to really go to the full extent at Rice when the person whom he knocked out is saying that she is fine with him and got married after the event.

eznark

Banned
surprise.gif
sick.gif

Top Bottom