• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Those Tannehill-Wallace numbers are also very un-simlike!

Somehow, I have connected on most open deep balls that I've thrown. It's usually like real life where it's:

1) Short, picked off
2) 5 yards out of bounds
3) 10 yards ahead of Wallace

Mrbob

Aww sheeit got Rodgers for QB on my ultimate team. Now I can finally replace Manziel.

What the hell? Did all of you take off work for Destiny? It's 2PM on a Tuesday!

Can you play tonight? I'd rather play you than the CPU. Since our overlords forgot to put you on auto pilot they should grant a time extension so we can get the game in tonight. I'll be home around 9 central again, though I'm home right now for about an hour.

Ferny

Can you play tonight? I'd rather play you than the CPU. Since our overlords forgot to put you on auto pilot they should grant a time extension so we can get the game in tonight. I'll be home around 9 central again, though I'm home right now for about an hour.
I'll let you know in about an hour.

Mrbob

Just give me the loss. This game is crazy. Jets players bounce off multiple defenders to score TDs, Geno smith is super accurate and never misses a pass. Plus I can't skip all these extra cut scenes during a game so its taking forever. I would have lost the game so just give me the L! Have to head out soon.

Mrbob

How can they give you a loss? Now its gonna get simmed and you get a do-over on winning or losing. That's messed up, Bob!

Well I'm out of time finish the game anyway so there is nothing I can do. I don't have trust fund money to live off of.

eznark

Banned
I don't want to play games at the same time :(

I guess the solution is to create a second account for the kids to use.

Somnia

I don't want to play games at the same time :(

I guess the solution is to create a second account for the kids to use.

You can use same account on multiple ps4s, one will be primary and other wont be. Downloaded games on non primary have to be online to play them. Can't be logged onto both at same time though

Greg

good game, Luke

felt bad about that Luck fumble up the middle - that's one of those times where the player just gets locked up and you can't do shit to get him to sit down after the conversion

LukeSmith

good game, Luke

felt bad about that Luck fumble up the middle - that's one of those times where the player just gets locked up and you can't do shit to get him to sit down after the conversion

gg greg, nice playcalling, Luck/Allen fumbles were out of my control game is trsh

Greg

gg greg, nice playcalling, Luck/Allen fumbles were out of my control game is trsh
thanks man

I'm actually surprised the sneak isn't more of a canned animation... or there should at least be an abort button to send the player into their ragdoll death mode immediately

Top Bottom