• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

LiveWire

Man, I'm in such a pickle to select my two keepers for a fantasy league. My top options:

Adrian Peterson
Vincent Jackson
Larry Fitzgerald
Jordan Cameron
Robert Griffin III
Tom Brady
Desean Jackson
Le'Veon Bell
Trent Richardson

I'm leaning towards Adrian Peterson and Le'Veon Bell but with his recent Marijuana posession, I'm thinking about replacing him with Vincent Jackson... What do yall think?

The fact that you're not automatically selecting RG3 should disqualify you from the Skins in Madden. Hand in your fan card.

Rorschach

Looks like I'll be gone for a bit after tonight. Later, bitches!

[edit]I think I'll be back well before Raiders opener, though.

Also, Grease is terrible.

i say technically because the game is still downloading but lets you play a single player "scenario" like in NBA 2k.... and that counts against the time.

wait wat

lol

i started mine at work from SmartGlass, came home and was ready to go

i just mean the game "partially" finishes downloading and it lets you play the single player scenario while the rest downloads. this counts against the time. when you get to the main menus, online play and other stuff is not accessible (until the entire download is complete).

the game feels weird to me right now as it usually does to start!

Somnia

Bah wish I was at home to watch.

Ez we need to play Monday night when it goes up at 11:01 EST (well a bit after I mess with the settings and crap)

RoKKeR

I'm always confused as to whether or not this is the actual Madden thread or some hell spawn Dota mutation thread but...

Madden 15 is so much better than 25 it's not even funny. (not that I really know anything)

That's all. OUT!

after 1 game (a half, he DC even though he was winning) against a random dude:

- all pro is too easy. maybe not as easy as last year but i was something like 9/10 with kap
- the defensive audibles now include things like play towards the inside, play underneath, etc. really glad to see this
- i fucking hate the playcalling menus. going to take some getting used to!
- i dont know if they took ball hawk out or changed the button but my defender did nothing when i "held Y" on deep bombs.

DMczaf

after 1 game (a half, he DC even though he was winning) against a random dude:

- all pro is too easy. maybe not as easy as last year but i was something like 9/10 with kap
- the defensive audibles now include things like play towards the inside, play underneath, etc. really glad to see this
- i fucking hate the playcalling menus. going to take some getting used to!
- i dont know if they took ball hawk out or changed the button but my defender did nothing when i "held Y" on deep bombs.

Are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the game?

Smokey

Ball hawk is still in. It tells you how to do it in the skills trainer . Maybe they toned it down .

Does anybody else have it? Ferny? Apparently FMT and my connection don't get along

TheCrow

Random Draft this month: 50%
All pick this month: 14.29%

All pick ruins lives... Damn Crow randoming.

NW4N4yA.png

facepalm.gif

I dunno who FMT is playing but they're getting #rekt.

All the in game metric stuff is really interesting. I wonder if there's a way to scrape it from the website? I would nerd out so hard over this data.

Top Bottom