• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

so on my day off I had to drive my dad to worknow in the snow with the roads unplowed.

on the way back in i was breaking, hit a slush strip and lost all traction, had to drive into the curb to avoid rear ending the car in front of me. my two passenger tires got fucked. back tire has a hole leaking air bad, front tire exploded. luckily there was a garage 300 yards ahead of me.

so I'm now stuck in the shop waiting for the tires to get here hoping that nothino underneath the car is fucked. I checked everything around it, bumpers are fine and the side is fine, rims looks fine too.

I hope to fucking God it's just the tires.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
so on my day off I had to drive my dad to worknow in the snow with the roads unplowed.

on the way back in i was breaking, hit a slush strip and lost all traction, had to drive into the curb to avoid rear ending the car in front of me. my two passenger tires got fucked. back tire has a hole leaking air bad, front tire exploded. luckily there was a garage 300 yards ahead of me.

so I'm now stuck in the shop waiting for the tires to get here hoping that nothino underneath the car is fucked. I checked everything around it, bumpers are fine and the side is fine, rims looks fine too.

Wow, glad you are safe buddy.

I am sorry though,[ all I could think of with your last line was this:

UStEHRE.png

yea, my dad just said"youre young and stupid". my mom flipped her shit when I called tho.

but hey, I made a split time decision, either I was going to slide into another car and fucked up my cars bumper and another car, or I go off road and avoid a collision.

I think I made the right move, probably saved way more time and money.

I mean I probably would've done the same thing. Unless you completely fucked shit up, which you probably didn't think you would do by not crashing into someone else, it's probably better that you don't have to go through the hassle of dealing with someone else through insurance.

I'm so glad I haven't gotten into an accident yet where I have to do that. Unless this accident totals the car I have and gets me enough money to get a new one!
with my body still intact

DJ Bowser

Yeah, likely you did. Driving in snow is my least favorite thing about it. When I was in Memphis, one day as I was leaving the gym it started snowing and I was overjoyed like a little kid. 2 minutes later it was a white-out and I almost got in 4 accidents on my 2 mile ride home.

No Bueno.

Somnia

That sucks TLBB, but youre right you made a split second decision and it was probably the right one at the time. Could have been real bad if people were over there, etc. but it worked out so no one got hurt and that's what matters.

Can it be 5 so I can get home and play XCOM or my game against Brent... either one works!

LukeSmith

glad you're OK lilboss
wild morning on the roads, another friend of mine in an online community got in a wreck out East, too

That sucks TLBB, but youre right you made a split second decision and it was probably the right one at the time. Could have been real bad if people were over there, etc. but it worked out so no one got hurt and that's what matters.

Can it be 5 so I can get home and play XCOM or my game against Brent... either one works!

I was only on the curb by aboutique a foot or two. the impact slowed me down enough that I didn't have to drive on it more than that, so luckily if people were walking they would have been fine "although I wouldn't have went on the curb if people were there".

the car in front of me had tinted windows, if I could have seen the other side of the road I would have taken it there if it was clear, but without knowing that's a stupid thing to do

BigAT

You can buy in-game items in Rust with real money now? Glad they worked on that instead of, you know, the game.

Ferny

Are we vacning tonight? If so Fern, can you play tonight?

DCX

I would have to play drizz tonight first and may or may not be up for double header action.

Drizz what time is the earliest you can play? Drizzler Standard Time?

Greg I can play tonight after we advance but if it's late I might be balls deep into R6 or 2k, maybe tomorrow might work better. But let me know what works best for you

Greg

Greg I can play tonight after we advance but if it's late I might be balls deep into R6 or 2k, maybe tomorrow might work better. But let me know what works best for you
we can play tomorrow some time

I'll probably just play RL tonight if I don't go out

we can play tomorrow some time

I'll probably just play RL tonight if I don't go out

Greg please

Rainbow 6 with your bros

Although we did play some RL the other night and I forgot how great that game is. Really the best F2P game ever

eznark

Banned
Watching people play firewatch has unsold me on firewatch. It doesn't help that the protagonist sounds just like Scott Johnson

Greg

Greg please

Rainbow 6 with your bros

Although we did play some RL the other night and I forgot how great that game is. Really the best F2P game ever
I haven't played in probably 2 weeks?

love R6, just either been playing Madden or RL every time I sign on at night

Today's a great reminder why I hate online shopping for furniture and big expensive items.

Ordered a TV Stand from overstock 2 weeks ago. Got here last Thursday. Found a broken part. Called Prepac Manufacturing (where it's made) to get a new part. Took them a week to get here because they ground ship from Canada. Got here, broken in half in almost the exact same spot.

What the fuck. I've had a bunch of unassembled furniture sitting in my living room for a week now and it's going to be longer.

Today's a great reminder why I hate online shopping for furniture and big expensive items.

Ordered a TV Stand from overstock 2 weeks ago. Got here last Thursday. Found a broken part. Called Prepac Manufacturing (where it's made) to get a new part. Took them a week to get here because they ground ship from Canada. Got here, broken in half in almost the exact same spot.

What the fuck. I've had a bunch of unassembled furniture sitting in my living room for a week now and it's going to be longer.

I once purchased a toy chest for my son online and the whole thing was an espresso color except for one leg, which was red. I don't even know how you can fuck that up. Then they replaced it with a leg from another type of furniture.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
More stuff added to the winter battle pass:

To celebrate New Bloom this year, a bonus Quest has been added to the Winter 2016 Battle Pass. Earn up to 7 Crimson Parcels by completing the Path of the Blossom, and open them to see what gifts await inside. By completing the final Quest in this path, you will unlock a new exclusive set for Ember Spirit. The Path of the Blossom is available for a limited time from February 5th to February 15th.

There have already been 2,500,000 quests completed along the Path of the Executioner. An alternate style of the Legacy of the Eldwurm Crest set for Dragon Knight is now available for anyone who completes the Path of the Executioner.

DJ Bowser

What time zone is LJ?

I can play tonight, but I'll be getting home fairly late and may be having brownies and bubbly with the Mrs before being able to play any vidya.

I'm eastern time zone though so it isn't too late for a west coaster.

Youve gotten it broken in the same place new twice. I'd just return it for a refund now and pick something else before it breaks in that same spot on your time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What time zone is LJ?

I can play tonight, but I'll be getting home fairly late and may be having brownies and bubbly with the Mrs before being able to play any vidya.

He is east coast

Youve gotten it broken in the same place new twice. I'd just return it for a refund now and pick something else before it breaks in that same spot on your time.

I want to return it for a refund, but I've already got the rest of the furniture chilling in my living room with all the bolts and screws in place. I was simply just waiting for this last part so I could do my assembly. It would have taken about ten minutes. And shipping the whole thing back is going to be a royal pain in the ass.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What time zone is LJ?

Something tells me this is not what I think it means.

Top Bottom