• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ok cool that will give me time to address a few things on my team. Last game Mariota, McCourty, and my RB went down with injuries :/

Colasante

God damn Crimson, what a good game that was. I couldn't believe Amendola fumbled it when I was just about to put the game away. When you scored right after that, I thought for sure I was done, then Amendola redeemed himself on that third and forever.

LukeSmith

Ok cool that will give me time to address a few things on my team. Last game Mariota, McCourty, and my RB went down with injuries :/

Can you switch your jerseys back to dark or say it's OK for me to use my home jerseys.

I'm colorblind and the white away and the OG oilers unis are going ot be too hard for me to see. :(

thanks man

God damn Crimson, what a good game that was. I couldn't believe Amendola fumbled it when I was just about to put the game away. When you scored right after that, I thought for sure I was done, then Amendola redeemed himself on that third and forever.

GG man Thought it was over when you converted that first third and forever but then you fumbled and I got a big play. Then after that sack I thought I had it but we choked on 3rd and long again.

Nightz

Luke and Cola got injured so I had to send out some new recruits with DM. :(

GQaAeyb.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Do anyone want to trade teams with me (titans) at the end of the season. I'm bad enough already I don't need an awful awful team to help me lose

brentech

gg bird
I couldn't finish drives. I wanted to challenge that incomplete catch in the back corner of the endzone I might have had early on, but I thought better of it. That last drive Adrian Peterson was beating all my guys, as Luke put it, like they were of his own blood.

Birdman02

GG brent. I really thought you got robbed on that incomplete pass in the back of the end zone. I was sure he got both feet down in bounds. Other than that, my d was really bend but don't break.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shit I didn't realize how many passing attempts I have, 419 attempts and 22 sacks. I may have the most plays run in the league this year at 786 which is embarrassing considering I'm not scoring and my total offensive numbers aren't great.

I have always been much more dink and dunk down the field which helps on 3rd down but holy shit that's a lot of plays.

BigAT

Might be in the market for a new mouse soon, anyone have recommendations? Preferably something for bigger hands, I used to love that original optic Microsoft Explorer when it first came out. Been using the Logitech G9x for a while now.

DCX

DCX
Shit I didn't realize how many passing attempts I have, 419 attempts and 22 sacks. I may have the most plays run in the league this year at 786 which is embarrassing considering I'm not scoring and my total offensive numbers aren't great.

I have always been much more dink and dunk down the field which helps on 3rd down but holy shit that's a lot of plays.
Cut the turnovers and keep hounding the rock with Riley!

He has surpassed the 1000 yard mark and heading close to a ten touchdown season! Not bad at all!

DCX

eznark

Banned
Might be in the market for a new mouse soon, anyone have recommendations? Preferably something for bigger hands, I used to love that original optic Microsoft Explorer when it first came out. Been using the Logitech G9x for a while now.

Love my rat. I Thu k it's the 7.

Rinse, 9 est works. Might be a little later but around then.

Somnia

I use the Naga personally, but that's because of playing so many MMO's.

Smokey

Logitech G502 is an elite tier mouse. I've had Corsair, Razer, Sensi, and this Logitech I'd the best I've used. Reviews agree.

Sokantish

Logitech G502 is an elite tier mouse. I've had Corsair, Razer, Sensi, and this Logitech I'd the best I've used. Reviews agree.

This post makes me want to bring up a real serious issue with you guys. How come there's no good mice for left handed people? I'm a person too.

Top Bottom