• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

e5jefWV.png

I have to imagine this is Shake.

Somnia

I saw that and want to do it. I've been trying to play way earlier but that was just really recent.

I've given up on Pete! But I would so be down.

Thankfully starting in March I won't have to work from 7-830 on Weds/Thurs anymore which opens up my play time for stuff like this (and Madden).

Yeah sorry guys I know usually it's late for yall but I figure to message just in case you're still up. Most nights have started 2k and then R6 but I think I want to change that around cause I never catch you guys for R6

fucking shit, manu out for a month because he had to get testicular surgery after getting kneed in the nuts by ryan anderson ;_;

So what's this roster like so far?

Me
Ferny
Rinse
Somnia
Brent
Crow
Birdman
???

I'm gonna try and get on tonight but I'm not sure, I got something tomorrow morning so I have some work to do. Hopefully somewhere between 9-11 CT.

I need more bear trap hilarity in my life. Last night we set up the shield/trap combo and just chilled by the defending location, pretty much eating popcorn while we waited for somebody to jump over and onto the trap in the final seconds.

Colasante

GG Jabee. You were kind of doomed after I went up 14-0 after only three plays. You moved the ball really well after that but the interceptions kept the game out of reach.

Jamie Collins had the most insane game I've ever seen for one of my defenders. 5 INTs (a new NFL record) including a 106 yard pick six, to go along with 2 pass deflections, 5 tackles, and 1 tackle for a loss. Damn!

Me
Ferny
Rinse
Somnia
Brent
Crow
Birdman
???

I'm gonna try and get on tonight but I'm not sure, I got something tomorrow morning so I have some work to do. Hopefully somewhere between 9-11 CT.

I need more bear trap hilarity in my life. Last night we set up the shield/trap combo and just chilled by the defending location, pretty much eating popcorn while we waited for somebody to jump over and onto the trap in the final seconds.

hi

Steam downloads so much faster than psn. Started Xcom this morning around 10 and it has already finished! Would've taken a week to download 25 gigs on psn

BigAT

Me
Ferny
Rinse
Somnia
Brent
Crow
Birdman
???

I'm in.

Smokey

I played Xcom 2 for a bit

Played for a hour with these settings:

24194935234_1014f5e945_b.jpg

ROG Swift (2560x1440)
4930k @ 4.5ghz
Titan X @ 1320mhz
16GB RAM
Samsung SSD
Win 10
361.75 Drivers

I averaged 51fps. I did set MFAA to On in NVCP which combined with MSAA 2x in the settings, should give me MFAA 4x. If I lower MSAA to FXAA, which I probably will, pretty sure that's 60fps+.

Got rekt on the 2nd mission. Frame rate is way lower on the ship, but in battle as I mentioned I get 50fps+. Not sure it really matters too much in a RTS, but apparently it's a struggle going by some others in the performance thread. Apparently it's wise to put this on a SSD if you can.

Game is fun.

Top Bottom