• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Somnia

Fuck this bug where nothing responds on the DS4 in Madden. All you can do is pause it and then nothing but hit the guide button.

Who else has this happened to? I remember someone else getting it too.

Ferny

I REALLY hope that wasn't on purpose Drizzler.

16-10 im up. Get the ball back after a fumble with 1:20 to go in the fourth. Game says connection was lost with 50 seconds to go.

Hit me with that sim win Frenchie.

Ferny and I d/ced in the fourth with under 2 minutes left. He had the ball with a six point lead. He all but won. Give him the simwin, even if he used qb sneak on 4th and goal.

Lol def not on purpose. That was a great defensive game. I wouldn't do you like that.

DCX

DCX
I REALLY hope that wasn't on purpose Drizzler.

16-10 im up. Get the ball back after a fumble with 1:20 to go in the fourth. Game says connection was lost with 50 seconds to go.

Hit me with that sim win Frenchie.
Double dip brosef?

DCX

Ferny

Ferny and I d/ced in the fourth with under 2 minutes left. He had the ball with a six point lead. He all but won. Give him the simwin, even if he used qb sneak on 4th and goal.

Lol def not on purpose. That was a great defensive game. I wouldn't do you like that.
It was! I figured you were gonna score right at the end and I wouldn't have cared cause it was a pretty good game on both sides.

Sucks about the dc. Gg sir.

i was playing some dark souls a couple days ago after reinstalling it and updating DSfix and got some pretty shitty framerates with my r9 390. i had run it at a smooth 60 fps with all stuff set to high on my 560ti before so i dont know wtf is happening.

the graphics card is up to date and none of my other games have this type of issue. oh well

Somnia

Do the Tutorial and then start over and turn Ironman on (turn off tutorial to do Ironman)

edit: Wellie and I are playing also, someone link the multitwitch when everyone starts up.

BigAT

Who won steelers bears?

47063_front.jpg

GG Boss. Felt like my defense was never going to stop Flacco after the first few possessions. Made a couple of adjustments and in addition he seemed to come back to earth a little thankfully. Aside from that one INT Barkley was fairly serviceable in his role of "man who hands the ball to Laveon Bell". Probably helped that I didn't ask him to throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield ever.

gg, and yes I was blitzing Bostic after you ran it down the middle of my d-line the first few drives. Figured it was worth it to sacrifice the zone and shut down the run on the first few downs.

Fuck I should have kept Matt Barkley

The Barkley to Barkley combo would have been unreal

Also Greg if you change your mind and want to get this over with tonight let me know. I'm hopping into 2k now

Top Bottom