• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Random stat I noticed just now: LJ is 0-5 on the season on 4th down attempts.

Random stat 2: 13 teams are at 100+ rushing per game, which has to be the highest in forever. Also the Ravens are .2 yards below 100. Almost half the league is running for over 100 yards a game, a sign of defensive decline or improved running physics?

Random state 3: 3 of the 10 best teams in YPG for total defense are in the NFC West. The Cardinals are 11th. All 4 NFC West teams are in the top 10 in fewest rushing yards per game allowed.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Let's go Rob

Random stat I noticed just now: LJ is 0-5 on the season on 4th down attempts.

Random stat 2: 13 teams are at 100+ rushing per game, which has to be the highest in forever. Also the Ravens are .2 yards below 100. Almost half the league is running for over 100 yards a game, a sign of defensive decline or improved running physics?

Random state 3: 3 of the 10 best teams in YPG for total defense are in the NFC West. The Cardinals are 11th. All 4 NFC West teams are in the top 10 in fewest rushing yards per game allowed.

2) Defensive lines are AWFUL this year

3) Ok so teams that started with the NFL's top defenses are good at defense. News at 11.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
i probably should have picked someone other than the titans because I hate them but figure that's the closest i'm going to get to a league scrim

BigAT

uhhh.... except for the niners

Your defense is lifted by the ghost of Willis.

Sixth_man_poster.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
sorry lonestar i saw your invite i'm already playing wellie.
maybe will play after this

DJ Bowser

I apologize in advance to AZ- after losing 3 of 4, I've realized I've been looking only for big plays this season so I'm going back to the tried and true dink and dunk with occasional deep ball thrown in.

It will be annoying, but I can't keep throwing these picks.

eznark

Banned
I apologize in advance to AZ- after losing 3 of 4, I've realized I've been looking only for big plays this season so I'm going back to the tried and true dink and dunk with occasional deep ball thrown in.

Cheese the fuck out of him

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
actually, Splat, nevermind my PM, I'm tired, but a loss will work with my tanking effort, so if you wanted to get it over with, I can start.

So I can expect McKay in the slot all game?

Top Bottom