• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Sony's got that spend 100, get 15 bucks back shit going on...that MLB digital deluxe is 99.99. and for some reason I can't add a one dollar item to the card to add to it. what am I doing wrong or are they just being bitches

rinse82

Sony's got that spend 100, get 15 bucks back shit going on...that MLB digital deluxe is 99.99. and for some reason I can't add a one dollar item to the card to add to it. what am I doing wrong or are they just being bitches

In the past I've purchased two years of ps plus for 49.99 each, and they've rounded up and given me the promo credit.

In the past I've purchased two years of ps plus for 49.99 each, and they've rounded up and given me the promo credit.

Apparently I think all you have to do is spend 100 by whatever time tomorrow the promo ends. So I'm going to pre-order this and then find the cheapest thing possible on PSN!

To those of you that cook, anyone make anything good recently? Trying to figure out a new recipe to cook tonight.

I made some bomb ass Salisbury steak (stoufers), mashed taters (insant), and broccoli (microwave steam bag) this weekend

Want the recipie?????????????

BigAT

I made some bomb ass Salisbury steak (stoufers), mashed taters (insant), and broccoli (microwave steam bag) this weekend

Want the recipie?????????????

You can keep your fansy recipie.

I'm sure you already figured this out but a friend just posted it. I want it.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyhorng/...erally-fall-right-off-the-bone-and#.bew83Xl41

It's probably too late in the day for you to start this though.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I might have to make those for tomorrow.

DJ Bowser

Buy $100 get $15 back?

What are some good, casual multiplayer games on the PS4? Would like to get something the Mrs and I can play together.

Also might get Bloodborne or something since everyone seemed to like that.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I wish there was a way to play scrimmage games in the franchise. Best I can figure is to play normal practice and select random plays for both offense and defense. Then I will audible or do different hot routes on offense to work on my passing game.

Is there a better way that I'm missing?

I wish there was a way to play scrimmage games in the franchise. Best I can figure is to play normal practice and select random plays for both offense and defense. Then I will audible or do different hot routes on offense to work on my passing game.

find a team that matches your team and go play randoms to get better on offense.

Or do what you're doing and just get route timing down and work on you progressions.

DietRob

There isn't a regular team as terrible as my titans :( ..

I think my overall team rank is 60 something.

doing what I'm doing has helped out my passing game a ton. i guess i'll just stick to it.

DietRob

I agree with CB. I've played only a few random games in the past 4 or 5 years of madden and i always regret it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I am down to play regular games if you want, granted it's not the same as the franchise teams.

DietRob

I am down to play regular games if you want, granted it's not the same as the franchise teams.

Oh that would be great Wellie. I'll be home tonight after around 8pm ET.
I'd like to play Dota with you and the other rookies too.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I dunno if I am allowed to play dota anymore after the game last night. I am struggling to find a balance between not dying and actually doing shit as a support.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Scott Sullivan if we advance tonight can you play?

When is Steelers/Chargers?

What about Packers/Lions?

Cincy/Baltimore is going tonight at approximately 10:30 ET

Might be buying my first house soon! Been looking for a while and found a place in Tennessee that looks pretty nice. Probably going up to check it out later this week.

I dunno if I am allowed to play dota anymore after the game last night. I am struggling to find a balance between not dying and actually doing shit as a support.

I think I did even worse!

DJ Bowser

I think last we heard, Somnia couldn't get a hold of Trasher. If they play tonight, I expect a late advance and presume it will be too late for AZ to play.

Hopefully the area has good internet!

Oh I'm sure anywhere he looks, that "What ISPs are here?" is going to be a top 5 question.

I remember when I moved into a place downtown when I found out that we could only get AT&T DSL I was so disappointed and wanted to take my lease back.

Somnia

Trasher said he can play at 8PM PST, so we'll see. I can't go much later than that so if he gets held up its a no go.

Hopefully the area has good internet!

This is true. But I guess I can play now if you want.

Oh I'm sure anywhere he looks, that "What ISPs are here?" is going to be a top 5 question.

I remember when I moved into a place downtown when I found out that we could only get AT&T DSL I was so disappointed and wanted to take my lease back.

Lol it was one of the first things I checked. For the same price I'm paying now I can get 50 down and 5 up from TWC compared to my like 8-10 down .75-1 up I get now.

damn. enjoy your new car then! surely they'll give you enough money to replace it... surely!

They actually gave me a lot of money! I bought a 15 year old POS and pocketed the rest. Gotta save for when i graduate and work at walmart
T0xlAQI.gif

are we vancin' tonight!?

damn. enjoy your new car then! surely they'll give you enough money to replace it... surely!

Cincy/Baltimore is happening at 10:30 ET. Steelers-Chargers is taking place in about 20 minutes and Somnia just said that he and Trasher planned to play at 10 ET but he can't start much later than that. I think the advance is tomorrow anyhow buuuuuuuuuuuut we'll see.

They actually gave me a lot of money! I bought a 15 year old POS and pocketed the rest. Gotta save for when i graduate and work at walmart
T0xlAQI.gif

i fucking hate car buying. they are taking my company car away shortly so i had to buy a new car.... i just bought a pool car from my work since they gave me a $3k bonus to do so. but now i'll have to pay for insurance on it and gas! garbage!

Top Bottom