• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

MLB Jon Bostic - 84 spd, 89 acc, 85 tackle, 89 hit power, 80 block shed, 88 pursuit, 81 awr

QB Geno Smith - 91 throw power, 82(85 conf) short, 82(85 conf) medium, 67(70 conf) long, 81 throw on run, 85 speed, 88 acceleration. ~2000 yards, 19 TDs, 10 ints.

WR Robert Woods - 90 spd, 87 acc, 89 catch(conf), 89 route run(conf), 88 CiT(conf), 90 spec catch, 89 jumping, 80 release

CB Mike Hart - 90 spd, 91 acc, 86 awr, 86 man, 88 zone, 91 jump, play ball aggresive, 85 press

Players are on the trade block.

Looking for DT, RE, o-line, but willing to field other offers

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nah.

Taking some time to work on ward placement. I have the ward map on the ipad next to me and heading into a bot game.

8AMfCJ0.gif

Splat

MLB Jon Bostic - 84 spd, 89 acc, 85 tackle, 89 hit power, 80 block shed, 88 pursuit, 81 awr

QB Geno Smith - 91 throw power, 82(85 conf) short, 82(85 conf) medium, 67(70 conf) long, 81 throw on run, 85 speed, 88 acceleration. ~2000 yards, 19 TDs, 10 ints.

WR Robert Woods - 90 spd, 87 acc, 89 catch(conf), 89 route run(conf), 88 CiT(conf), 90 spec catch, 89 jumping, 80 release

CB Mike Hart - 90 spd, 91 acc, 86 awr, 86 man, 88 zone, 91 jump, play ball aggresive, 85 press

Players are on the trade block.

Looking for DT, RE, o-line, but willing to field other offers

Michael Johnson for Mike Hart?

I much prefer what they have at the stadium here

Media_Day_2014-3.jpg

holy fuck never mind. Darren Rovell is just tweeting out about ballpark food and I can't keep posting them but holy fuck at this, I'd eat it

Fried smoked meat w/bacon & Monster energy drink BBQ sauce
CcffZlgWoAAvYg4.jpg:medium

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am down if you guys will have me. Haven't had much time to practice since I'm more mobile and would rather work on my house but splat played with me and helped a lot last night and I played a pretty good bot game earlier. I finally see the appeal of everyone's boy Lich.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Splat, storms passing through, already lost power once. Will check in later tonight, after the storms pass through, otherwise it'll have to be tomorrow.

BigAT

I ended up making those ribs Pheenix. Fucking delicious but they were almost slow cooked too well. The meat was slipping off the bone as I was trying to get them out.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go lie down for a few hours.

I ended up making those ribs Pheenix. Fucking delicious but they were almost slow cooked too well. The meat was slipping off the bone as I was trying to get them out.

So I take it the meat was tender as hell?

do u have pics

brentech

Yeah, I was going to pick up some ribs tomorrow. Good to hear.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It better not have tore up J&J groceries, they made fucking fantastic burgers. Someone will pay for this!

We dont have terrible things like tornados or snakes or hurricanes up here in alaska, only massive earthquakes that open up rifts to hell, no biggie

Top Bottom