• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Mods were sweeping through earlier in the thread. I already posted yesterday saying it was likely going to happen well before bish's post.

I did all I could, ya'll made your own beds.

Originally Posted by yankeehater

What the hell did Ez and Bigat do?
ez was already on perm warning it seems, so he was already on thin ice. Continually bitching about mod stuff in the thread came to a head.

BigAT was nabbed for complaining about mod stuff in the thread instead of through PM or email so got snagged for TOS violation.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
mVwYPg4.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We don't do anything wrong in here. Aside from that, there are no shortage of way or services to congregate if it came to that.

Bowser i think we play next week, whats your availability like im thinking friday 10 est? But im flexible, earliest i can go is 9 est on a weekday though

We don't do anything wrong in here. Aside from that, there are no shortage of way or services to congregate if it came to that.

Honestly I'd be in favor of just migrating over to Discord or Slack full time. Then we could have like, a scheduling channel, a trade talk channel, a dota channel, etc.

Top Bottom