• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Congrats my friend, let me know your address so I can ship this in time for the baby shower:

bib.jpg

DOTA baby clothes apparently don't exist. This was the best I could find

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have a pretty tight knit group of bros, the first baby among our group is a girl that is approaching 2 years old. She has us all wrapped around her little finger. I am just happy I will be able to bail out when needed once she is 11+ lol

DCX

DCX
Rocket League team members!!!

Emails went out to further confirm our place in the tournament. Please confirm our spots and I'm hopeful this is the last hoop to jump through lol

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yep, we're all going to die way earlier than we thought.

This year is doing serious damage to anyone famous in the 80's and 90's.

this
zombie possum
can suck a dick in DS3. the first one on the bridge was whatever, but then i'm walking around with a shit load of souls in waist deep water so i can't move much and here comes another
giant possum
, and i can't escape this time!

i'll be back you son of a bitch!

LukeSmith

this
zombie possum
can suck a dick in DS3. the first one on the bridge was whatever, but then i'm walking around with a shit load of souls in waist deep water so i can't move much and here comes another
giant possum
, and i can't escape this time!

i'll be back you son of a bitch!

lololol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I should already be asleep because i have to get up pretty early tomorrow. But Purple Rain is on playing on MTV so YOLO or something.

BigAT

If Lana was on twitch, AT would donate.

I don't actually know who she is, I just started following her last night because she said she was going to give away free pizza because of the no hitter in spite of MLB fucking up DomiNoNos.

Is she famous for anything besides being a Pretty Internet Lady?

I don't actually know who she is, I just started following her last night because she said she was going to give away free pizza because of the no hitter in spite of MLB fucking up DomiNoNos.

Is she famous for anything besides being a Pretty Internet Lady?

I've been following her for a while. She's not really famous, just some funny sports twitter person. She seems mostly into baseball, so that's the only knock I have on her.

BigAT

It's a bad thing if they are proud enough of their presentation stuff to show it off first. It means it will be unskippable so they can say "LOOK WHAT WE DID!"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's a bad thing if they are proud enough of their presentation stuff to show it off first. It means it will be unskippable so they can say "LOOK WHAT WE DID!"

Any time I went into a practice game and forgot to set it to quick presentation I had to back out and re-do. I saved way more time by doing that than letting it all play out.

BigAT

Any time I went into a practice game and forgot to set it to quick presentation I had to back out and re-do. I saved way more time by doing that than letting it all play out.

When the game first came out I was playing Draft Champions against the CPU where that stuff is all turned on and it was a nightmare. The quarters are only 3 minutes long but the games felt like they took forever because of all the presentation/stats stuff that happened after each play.

lol, complaints about the same old equipment was literally a tweet back at this post. All I could do was laugh and cry.

I think this is the most OS complaint possible. Maybe complaining about the spacing on the lettering of player names on the back of jerseys.

Top Bottom