• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Phee I'm going to have to drop the MLB league. I have a busy summer and just don't have the motivation to play. Sorry.

brentech

Welp. I guess i wont have to worry about being around for the first Madden 17 draft.

On the bright side, I don't know that it's a terrible trade for either team. I don't know that any of the QBs in this draft are worth it, but in terms of picks for picks, it seems pretty decent for both teams.

BigAT

I don't really get investing all that to move up when you're not even sure which quarterback is necessarily going to be available. You've got to be really high on both guys in order to make that trade. That or you're confident in knowing who St. Louis is taking, which I feel like I've seen reports both of "It's definitely Goff" and "It's definitely Wentz".

Also I'm not so sure that either Wentz or Goff are going to be any good.

Also also they just spent a decent chunk of change on Bradford and Daniel to secure the QB position. Nothing that can't be ignored if you truly think one of these quarterbacks is THE guy, but they just spent it during this offseason. If this trade was something you even were considering as an organization, why sign both of them?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't really get investing all that to move up when you're not even sure which quarterback is necessarily going to be available. You've got to be really high on both guys in order to make that trade. That or you're confident in knowing who St. Louis is taking, which I feel like I've seen reports both of "It's definitely Goff" and "It's definitely Wentz".

Also I'm not so sure that either Wentz or Goff are going to be any good.

Also also they just spent a decent chunk of change on Bradford and Daniel to secure the QB position. Nothing that can't be ignored if you truly think one of these quarterbacks is THE guy, but they just spent it during this offseason. If this trade was something you even were considering as an organization, why sign both of them?

Im sure the Eagles have enough of a clue who the rams are taking. They traded up as well, its probably easy enough to sniff out who they've been paying more attention to.

As far as the QB money goes, its doubtful the Eagles would have used that money on Bradford for anything else important this year, anyway. His contract is front loaded so i dont think it would be hard to cut/trade him after this season.

Im not gonna pretend to know enough about either QB to say emphatically one way or another. Even then, there have been enough "sure fire" QB's that end up being total busts. Generally i dont like trading up in the draft to begin with, but if he turns out being awesome, those picks given up are a blip on the radar.

And I dont have to use Bradford again next season!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Would you have honestly have done it without coming across a problem.

I've been meaning to start using Steams, but haven't done so yet.

I had it on steam and some email address for a few years. I've had it for years on Square's MMO's (FFXI and XIV).

LJ11

Seems pretty accurate. After seeing how many pancakes DCX gets from his WR it makes me realize how under rated a stat that is on non OL.

I tried my best to find WRs with high RBK, playing MUT makes you realize how much fun it can be when you have the outside blocked all day. That's why I hate the fact we can't scout individual traits. Good on DCX for ripping it up with Julio.

Greg

Dirt Rally is incredible

handling model is amazing with all assists off - nailed the weight transfer, and all the surfaces I've driven on so far keep you on edge at all times

and the sound! THE SOUND!

definitely a sim experience though, so I can see that putting people off - even with the first class of cars I'm putting work in on the sticks to keep it all together

brentech

Annnnnd we're having a girl.
goodjob.gif

Top Bottom