• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Haha no shit, I was shocked to see people hating on the episode (not everyone but some). I thought it did a good job of setting everything up for what will happen going forward this season.

It had a very important reset button to hit on a large storyline that was never going to be good on television.

Reggie Stocker is Barry Bonds right? I got him once in Battle Royale

Yep

Crimson got him yesterday -_-

I just had a BR game where the strike zone and hot zones were both off before I started. I wondered if something got patched. Won that and started another and that shit is back forced onto me.

I felt so free for just one game :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Peeking into the NFL thread and seeing people defend Sam Bradford makes me feel like im in some sort of weird, awkward alternate reality.

BigAT

Peeking into the NFL thread and seeing people defend Sam Bradford makes me feel like im in some sort of weird, awkward alternate reality.

But what about that one time 3 years and 2 knee surgeries ago when he was having a mediocre season before getting injured and missing the rest of the year?

Also this:

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN
Bradford has made over $100 million. ZERO winning seasons. ZERO playoffs. And now his feelings are hurt because he's being asked to compete?

DJ Bowser

But what about that one time 3 years and 2 knee surgeries ago when he was having a mediocre season before getting injured and missing the rest of the year?

Also this:

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN
Bradford has made over $100 million. ZERO winning seasons. ZERO playoffs. And now his feelings are hurt because he's being asked to compete?
Exactly. The guy seems like a spoiled child.

Also, Wellington, I'm already at work. We'll have to leave it to the Sim-Gods.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bowser - Congrats on the sim win.

Also this:

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN

For fucks sake. Wish I was a mediocre QB that came out in a shit QB draft. :(

CB3

im cumming.

Scans a targeted 900 AoE for 8 seconds. Indicates whether there are enemy heroes in that area during the 8 seconds.
Starts on cooldown and has a global team-wide cooldown of 4.5 minutes
Note: Does not consider units inside the Roshan Pit, but does consider Smoked units. Does not show how many heroes there are, just if there are any enemies. Enemies do not know when your team casts it.

whaaaaa?

oh god these new items my brain is already breaking

Somnia

I'm in a meeting right now. Did they kill Invoker?

Invoker
•Invoked Spells cast point increased from 0 to 0.05
•Cold Snap is now dispellable
•Ghost Walk cooldown increased from 35 to 45
•Tornado vision reduced from 600 to 200
•Forge Spirit Health/Mana changed from Exort/Quas based to Quas/Exort based
•Base intelligence reduced from 22 to 16

BigAT

Scans a targeted 900 AoE for 8 seconds. Indicates whether there are enemy heroes in that area during the 8 seconds.
Starts on cooldown and has a global team-wide cooldown of 4.5 minutes
Note: Does not consider units inside the Roshan Pit, but does consider Smoked units. Does not show how many heroes there are, just if there are any enemies. Enemies do not know when your team casts it.

We Starcraft now.

CB3

Enchant Totem becomes a 900 range ground target ability. Causes you to jump in the air and land at the target spot, casting enchant totem there.
Self casting the ability will make it behave in the original form, without jumping.

g2bj2va.gif

BigAT

Random patch thoughts log:

-I wonder if there is actually a reason behind every change they make or if they sometimes just throw shit against the wall and see how it works out. Extending melee range and the redistribution of creep XP prompted this thought.

-Not sure if I'm a fan of the increased difficulty in pushing uphill/rax with this tower armor buff. It can already be quite difficult as it is even if you're winning by quite a bit, depending on the opposing team's composition. I don't think it needed to be made even harder.

-I wish they would stop adding new items with such frequency. I feel like I just got adjusted to and familiar with the last batch.

-Echo Sabre seems like something that is just waiting to be nerfed. Price increased at the very least.

-Hurricane Pike: finally a reason to return to my Sniper Force Staff build!

-Blade Mail going through spell immunity seems really bad. Don't like the change.

-Purge cooldown for Diffusal is good for a lot of reasons (affects Arc Warden, prevents accidental double usage).

-That's kind of an insane Silver Edge buff. It was pretty good before and they just made it significantly better in nearly every way possible.

-Bloodseeker buffs seems kind of scary.

-Don't think I like the way Void was handled, probably should have been changed more.

-dat ES Aghs upgrade.

-Don't think Invoker was hit hard enough. OD nerfs seem even less significant.

-Odd to see basically nothing done to LC given how popular and effective she is. See also: Omniknight.

-Still think they should have just eliminated the Lifestealer/ancient thing entirely. At the very least make shit like Radiance burn not work when you're infested.

-Does this mean PA's dagger can now cleave enemies? Seems like a crazy change regardless.

-12 second long Mystic Flare...wut?

-Static Field no longer disabling blink is rough for Zeus. He was so good at keeping heroes like SK and ES from effectively using blink initiation.

brentech

Nature's Prophet
Treants bounty increased from 14-20 to 18-24
Treants vision reduced from 1000/800 to 500

Damn, I wasn't even seeing NP much lately.

It hardly hurt the house. No1 on the ground is hurt. People in the plane lived, one of them has life threatening injuries though. Apparently the guy was practicing his landings and take offs. He obviously needs more practice.

Top Bottom