• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

can i play hots with you and splat?
T0xlAQI.gif

DJ Bowser

Excellent! I can play my next CPU opponent to release frustration whenever Dark Souls breaks my spirit again.

I apparently killed an important NPC. Grand.

Splat

I am too old to be good at anything even if I focus on it, so I just get to suck at a lot of stuff. I very strongly think you can't be a good gameplay programmer without playing basically everything.

Rorschach

I am too old to be good at anything even if I focus on it, so I just get to suck at a lot of stuff. I very strongly think you can't be a good gameplay programmer without playing basically everything.
You should program some sort of app that takes all the guesswork out of drafting so you have a bigger margin for error.

Nightz

Yes sir. You around earlier today? I was just thinking this last night, in fact I'm probably gonna go do some right now. I've been having the itch but been out of town a lot and when I'm in I've been in MLB.

Speaking of MLB everybody accept your invites when you can, unless you guys want to hash out a plan to have a draft that most of us can be at. If you care to know what your top part of the roster is let me know.

Me - confirmed
Ferny
Rinse
LJ
Bird - confirmed
Drizz
Brent - confirmed
Eznark - confirmed
Crimson - confirmed
Nightz
FMT - confirmed
Rob
Might have to bow out before this starts. Started a new project at work and I'm not sure if my schedule for the next couple of months will work with this. Sorry!

brentech

In shakes defense, I don't think the other team ever capitalized on the missing ravage, nor did it stop us from pushing when we wanted.

Scott was unable to play yesterday and hasn't said yet if he can play tonight.

I agree. It's why I play and suck at lots of game types and never try to master any. I'm always weirded out by people in the industry who barely play anything or stick to only a few games.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Starting RB for Robo-Giants has his longest run of the season at 9 yards. Makes me sick.That OL must be in shambles since the AI didn't address it.

They are also giving up a staggering 150 yards per game rushing. That is fucking intense.

Ferny

Phee I don't know if I'll be able to play. I didn't think it was still happening after you mentioned it was broken so I let my co-worker borrow it for a bit.

Trasher

hahaha

Also, with some of the patch changes, I'll try to get this league started again. Anyone let me know if you're not interested anymore but it seems like all the "Challenge failed" stuff is over with

Sent invites out to the following, let me know if you're still in or out...

Yanks - Ferny
Padres - Nightz
Dodgers - GermanMovieTheme
Indians - Brent
Jays - Rinse
Rangers - Bird
Brewers - EZ
Reds - VeganRob
Cubs - Drizz
Mets - LJ
Braves - Trash

Huh?! The Braves?!

DJ Bowser

Starting RB for Robo-Giants has his longest run of the season at 9 yards. Makes me sick.That OL must be in shambles since the AI didn't address it.

They are also giving up a staggering 150 yards per game rushing. That is fucking intense.
Sounds like you need to come back and right the ship.

oh man, we could have faced each other last week if we were playing :(

Splat

Is that the new Frog Fractions?

I think everything is the new Frog Fractions. It's a new puzzle game, Blow + reviewers seem to really like it. You played the Witness! You can stress out your new PC with it's super low res everything.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just think of the new ways to call out cheesy antics. Water Packs receivers instead of Jet Packs receivers . Manual Tanooki suit instead of Manual WR. No fireballs from the LB position unless Mario is past the line of Star Road.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just think of the new ways to call out cheesy antics. Water Packs receivers instead of Jet Packs receivers . Manual Tanooki suit instead of Manual WR. No fireballs from the LB position unless Mario is past the line of Star Road.

Can you please reinvite me to the league I can't get in at all

Greg

bought Dirt Rally, and the initial download of 5GB only allows you to play 2 trial events

wired connection, 40mbps from their speed test... 7 hours remaining on download (and 24 if my system is powered on)

COME ON, SONY

Smokey

7 people have died in the flood. My campus was evacuated at 12p because the creek overflowed, more rain and storms expected tonight. My direct area doesn't have flooding but apparently in a 5 mile radius freeways and everything else is flooded. They pulled bodies out of cars that drove into water which eventually ended up 30 ft deep.

This is insane

gB7ddBS.jpg

Share are u ok ;_;

Top Bottom